• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Farrah

Silver Member
Bullet Vibes!

Bullet vibes are an essential part of any toy collectors goodie box. You can use them solo or with a partner to really ramp up the fun. They come in several different shapes, but tapered is the way to go. Tapered bullets allow you to hit those super sensitive spots and can be really useful for those that find the sweet spot a bit harder to get to. Bullets can make mundane sex absolutely mind blowing! Big-Guide-To-Bullet-Vibrators-and-Our-Bullet-Vibrator-Reviews-Feats-1.jpg

Last edited:

Farrah

Silver Member
For today's top toy pick, im going to post about Cock Rings, their uses and benefits.

Choosing a Cock Ring can be pretty overwhelming. There are so many different variants! Shape, Texture, Size, Bells and Whistles, you get the idea.
The primary purpose of wearing a cock ring is to restrict the flow of blood from the erect penis in order to produce a stronger erection or to maintain an erection for a longer period of time. Genital adornment is another purpose, as is repositioning the genitals to provide an enhanced appearance. Before buying a Cock Ring, you need to factor a few things. Is it the correct size? Will it be easy to remove quickly if needed? Is the one I choose going to enhance sex for me? With the latter, I strongly suggest a Jelly texture, Vibrating ring. Not only will it prolong ejaculation, but the vibrations will really make sex more fun. A jelly texture ring is ideal, because they stretch well, are pretty much one size fits all, (with the exception of very small or very large penises) and are easy to remove. There are so many different brands on the market today, so, when you want quality, it is best to ask your local Adult Shop staff to point you in the right direction. If anyone has any questions on this subject, I'm 51V2SGzQjXL.jpg happy to help!

Farrah

Silver Member
Today's top toy is...........

Stimulators!
Whoever invented these wonderful little pleasure machines, needs a medal.

Clitoral vibrators are often a woman's best friend, giving her vibrations right where she needs them most. Stimulating the clitoris intensifies a woman's orgasms ten fold, sending ripples of pleasure coursing throughout her body. Not every woman orgasms the same way and for some, achieving a clitoral orgasm is the only way they can climax while for others, it dramatically enhances to the climatic sensation. There is no guess work with these AMAZING toys. If you are yet to try one, i strongly suggest popping down to your local Adult Shop, spoil yourself and buy one. You deserve it!
download.jpg

Farrah

Silver Member
Today, I'm covering a personal favourite of mine,

Colours are a range of super life-like dildos. These affordable yet luxe toys are my fav due to the fact they look so real, feel so real, and come in so many awesome colours.

Everyone needs a Colours Dual Density dildo. They are soft-as-skin on the outside, and firm on the inside, with realistic, bulging veins to quench your devious desires.

With popping veins, squishy balls and a super-realistic head and shaft the Colours Pleasures dildos are a must-have in every girl’s treasure trove of pleasure.

You are going to LOVE the soft-as-skin, ultra-realistic sensation of the Colours Softies dongs, designed to sensationally satisfy your most intimate desires.

All Colours dildos feature a strong suction base for hands-free fun in the shower, kitchen or any flat surface. These dongs are also harness compatible making this range extremely versatile and guaranteed a pure passion pleaser.

Made from platinum grade silicone the Colours range can be used with your favourite premium lubricant to ensure a smooth, slippery sensation every time.
Do yourselves a favour and treat yourself to one today x
8-inch-dual-density-dildo.jpg colours-rainbow-pride-dildo-5.jpg

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
Yes, yes, yesssss! I haven't gotten down with a cock ring yet, but I can report good results with each of the other toys personally.

Very cool thread; keep them coming (pun intended)!