• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sun kissed hot or not

M

Maree

Tan lines I get them all the time and im not a fan however my ex loved them! his not the only one who ive known to like them. One of my girlfriend gets turned on by stomach tan lines Im curious to know if anyone else likes them or its just the very odd few that do!

G

Gizelle

Personally i found tan lines not sexy at all they do not look hot if i am going to have a tan i would rather have it on a naked body i usually have sun tan in the backyard of my house so i can be totally naked in this way my tan is uniform all over my body and not lines

P

pusspuss

There are certain places in Perth where it is easy to get rid of them the natural way!
Hated the tan lines from my swimming days

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, these days tanning is known to be unhealthy so the fashion is probably going to go the way of smoking. However, I must say a tanned woman certainly looks hot so long as she doesn't overdo it. As for lines, if everything else is in the right places they won't stop me.

F

Farm Boy

I agree Svengali sometimes well defined tan lines highlight the product .

Happy2

Legend Member
My wife loved the tan but after several sunspots and more Thinks white's allright
Though when the health authorities get us back into neck to ankle swim'
suits and hats and bonnets The beach wont ever be the same.
Specially for a dirty old man