• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Stress reduction

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yoga can be a wonderful way to take care of oneself both physically and mentally.
Self care in general is vital in this industry
I use essential oils everyday for both my health and relaxing keeping myself grounded
When I became unwell a couple years ago and with my spinal issues I did a bit of research on how stress impacts the body. Adrenal fatigue was one area that stuck out for me.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Yoga can be a wonderful way to take care of oneself both physically and mentally.
Self care in general is vital in this industry
I use essential oils everyday for both my health and relaxing keeping myself grounded
When I became unwell a couple years ago and with my spinal issues I did a bit of research on how stress impacts the body. Adrenal fatigue was one area that stuck out for me.

i’m intrigued by the oils.
I’ve never heard of that before.

.... fatigue is my worst as well.. because mentally I push myself; and won’t realise how terrible I’m actually performing until someone pulls me aside and says “Candice, You’re not yourself.... it’s time to go home. Go rest” Lol🙇‍♀️🤦‍♀️

:happy: All smiles~

Candice Cameron
WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
@CandiceCameron
I have been using essential oils for years and due to being on so much medication for both spinal issues, pain and nerve damage. Plus depression and anxiety I was still struggling. I started exploring natural treatments and the oil have been a big success for me and my family.
Me and the kids use them every day in both topical use, diffuser and for cleaning. I know they are working when kids come to me and ask for them