• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Stories of Sex failures...

M

Okay let’s hear about your recent failures during your performance. Mine would be last week. I was with this guy, who was humorous AF. And, that is exactly why throughout the act I was laughing out so loud that we could not even get into the mood for some action, eventually disappointing him and myself to a great extent.

So, here is the tip, ladies. Be careful while dating a humorous guy. While it is okay to be with a fun-loving and humorous man, but you wouldn’t like to miss out on the action either.

Tell me about you failures, and epic moments as well.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was the cause of a sex failure as a toddler
My brother was 21 yrs older than me He looked after me when the folks went to Perth for a few days

He was driving around in his HR Holden with me on the front bench seat
He pulled over when he saw his latest girl and offered her a lift
She opened the door saw me and told him in no uncertain terms she did not sleep with married men especially married men with young babies and stormed off
He never again got into her pants

I consider that a sex failure

M

Well, had an ex who basically didn't move, didn't make any noise, and didn't make any facial expressions during sex. it was extremely off-putting. The relationship didn't last long.
Hahaha..:D True, if you don't get any facial expression or any response from your partner its no fun. Whenever i used to hook up with a stranger and if the guy don't respond to me during the sex it really turned me down.

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
I had sex with a guy who gave me a completely new outlook on the term 'hot and heavy.' He was a very sweaty guy, and at some point, he was on top of me and some of his sweat fell straight into my mouth. After that, he left and I was cleaning my bedding and realized his sweat drenched my sheets. Not a little bit, but you could wring them out.

Alley W

Diamond Member
On prom night, after the party I went back to the hotel room with my date who thought he would be able to get fall down drunk and still " Perform" :smug:. He proceeded to pass out on top of me. I ended up going to someone else's room :mad:

M

On prom night, after the party I went back to the hotel room with my date who thought he would be able to get fall down drunk and still " Perform" :smug:. He proceeded to pass out on top of me. I ended up going to someone else's room :mad:
So what's the story with the guy in the next room?:smuggrin: Did you like the next room more than your room?

Alley W

Diamond Member
SO you don't even remember what you did last night.:eek:

And what happen with the guy who was with you being your date?:angelic:
I do remember some flash of it but I suppose I keep it a secret may be the boys are around hope you get it

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Hahaha..:D True, if you don't get any facial expression or any response from your partner its no fun. Whenever i used to hook up with a stranger and if the guy don't respond to me during the sex it really turned me down.

Better yet, you could turn the tables on him and use him for sex!

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I would like to share my most mood killer experience.....It was winter, and my boyfriend was recovering from a cold. It was dark, and we went to change positions when I accidentally hit him in the face, and he got a bloody nose. He turned on the lights and it was all over my chest and the sheets! It was definitely a mood killer......:banghead:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Well, @Alley W I need to learn from you that how you perform when you are drunk...As I always slept whenever I'm drunk...That is the only reason my boy never bring a bottle when he plans to make out...:(