• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Std sti

S

sexnut

Hep A
Hep B
Hep C
Herpes 1
Herpes 2 (genital)
HIV
Gonorrhoea
Syphilis
Chlamydia
HPV
Crabs

Any more to list?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexnut

I was thinking of having a sticky thread that is very informative of these and other infectious diseases that w/l and punters can both inform themselves and know what to look for with stds stis

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I just believe there should be a std/sti thread on a sex forum like this one. :police:

Im sure they dont want to turn ppl off sex.lol If u read up on stds, it makes it appear their is still high risks of contracting std even with condoms. If u look up pics of genitals with advanced stds it will put u off sex lol

S

sexnut

Im sure they dont want to turn ppl off sex.lol If u read up on stds, it makes it appear their is still high risks of contracting std even with condoms. If u look up pics of genitals with advanced stds it will put u off sex lol

It's about educating the people so they can stop the spread of them. Copy it to other w/l/sex forums too.

I see where your coming from, lol I was turned off by the pictures but it helps to be informed.

chook

Silver Member
While we are at it lets also post other dangers of life and the various pleasures of living, dangers of driving a car (include pics of people involved in car accidents), going overseas (risks of airlines, being mugged, bing subject to terrorist attacks), dangers of drinking (pictures of liver cirhosis, kidney damage), dangers of eating cakes, sweets etc causing diabetes etc (post pictures of amputated limbs) and not to forget dangers of home repairs (falling of ladders, pics of Molly Meldrum) etc.

To me it is more surprising that you are a member of this forum, let alone calling yourself a "sexnut". Perhaps you should pursue your crusade on a medical or a puritanical forum?

Last edited:
P

Peter

While we are at it lets also post other dangers of life and the various pleasures of living, dangers of driving a car (include pics of people involved in car accidents), going overseas (risks of airlines, being mugged, bing subject to terrorist attacks), dangers of drinking (pictures of liver cirhosis, kidney damage), dangers of eating cakes, sweets etc causing diabetes etc (post pictures of amputated limbs) and not to forget dangers of home repairs (falling of ladders, pics of Molly Meldrum) etc.

To me it is more surprising that you are a member of this forum, let alone calling yourself a "sexnut". Perhaps you should pursue your crusade on a medical or a puritanical forum?
Chook I'm sorry I do not get your point here.Std's are an ever present danger that we all need to be reminded of, I understander the first part of your post but not the second. I have an idea for you, why not start a thread that interests you. Oh and sexnut is far from puritanical!!!

R

RICHIE2012

Hey Chook

No offence but I think that Sexnut's post is a fair call and you are beating the wrong drum by having a go at him.

After all this section is about, amongst other things, sexual health and I don't think that Maryanne has started a "Molly Ladder" section for the forum yet.

The whole issue of STIs scares the hell out of me and so it should for everyone.

It is good that members are kept aware and W/Ls and punters do likewise to keep that whole scenario under control for the good of us all.

After all who was it again that said "Safe Sex is Good Sex" - Lol.

J

JasRob

Agreed. This forum is all about safe sex. Sexnut's post is relevant to everyone here who needs to be aware of all the infectious diseases...

Aztec Monkey

Silver Member
Agree. Safe sex is good sex. The worse thing is, safe sex is on the decrease and there is a rise in STD's in response. Awareness is the first step towards safe sex practices.... especially in an age of ever increasing numbers of antibiotic ressistant bugs.

S

sexnut

Herpes Simplex virus - 1 or HSV 1......bloody holdens :p

Ten things you should know about cold sores | Australian Herpes Management Forum

Some very useful information on the virus. Over 70% of the aussie population have HSV1 usually caught in childhood. Over 70%, what would that make the % of w/ls if any?

Also mentions about shedding where there are no signs or symptoms but the virus may still shed. The more outbreaks the more shedding occurs so if no outbreaks..? Also true for HSV 2

Thought some useful information for the boards

Marriedman82

Gold Member
Awesome work sexnut. Very informative, keep it up and don't worry bout critics like chook. Knowledge is the key to stopping the spread of these diseases.

I just found out that I had sex with a woman who has herpes. It was 6 yrs ago just before my wife and I got serious, so my wife and I had to get checked (both clear) but my worse thought were for my two kids. I also found out that the woman knew she had the virus before we had sex and she didn't say a word.:mad:

Knowledge is power. Keep it coming sexnut, so we all can keep cuming. :icon_blow

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member

I don't get your post lol it's not relevant to this post at all hahaha