• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

star signs ...????

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viking32

any one who listen to there star signs in the morning and go ,,great today will be a good day,,or ouch ..better not go any where,,,,lol...some times yhey are just so spot on its not even funny,,,..so do share if you do or dont listen to it..??

21yrstevo

i normally have a read of them in the paper sometimes there spot on, other times it will give me a 2 star day but then il have a great day and vice versa.

V

viking32

thats the fun part..i might have a friend around and i then read the star sign out but pick anothere one,,just so the have a great day,,lol,,

S

Seduction

i dont follow day to day stuff but do follow the relations of signs between people.. they are so true its scary!

V

viking32

very truee,,,there has to be some thing ..in it,,,lol...
welcome seduction ..by the way...from viking,,,

T

Toon Hoon Flasher

I'll read my horoscope if it's around but seldom go seeking it. I think sometimes the power of them lies in the fact that people respond strongly to expectation. So if you read a personality breakdown of what your star-sign is meant to be (especially if you're still young and malleable) then we tend to play up to the traits we're 'meant' to be good at, forgive ourselves the bad ones instead of trying to improve them, and seek compatibility in those we're meant to click with.

As a pisces (the most spiritually mature sign on the zodiac) I guess I should be more into it than I am - but then I was induced, had I gone a few extra days I would have been an aries, the newest arrivals (sign of the woopee cushion) so how does that all work I wonder?

Last edited by a moderator:
V

viking32

hi toon,,,very nice to see you back posting again,,i hope life with baby is going well for you and sam,,
star signs are a mystery some times,,some times they are just spot on ..as a person we are a make up of 2 people ..our mum and dad,,who might have different star signs,,
but there has to be some thing in it ,,as a lot off studies has gone into it,,i do read mine at times ..but i guess it can be times where we are a bit lost.and gett a ansver from some where else can help..be spiritual ..but renember when you are down only one person can gett you up,,and stay up..from viking

D

digbyarnold

I'm a Leo but when I read the other star signs I'm more like a Taurus so tell me is there other people out there that have this glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.