• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Stand Up Comedian-Sex Dolls

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Ok many things has its good's and bad. So these are some pro's and cons in my opinion hope it helps

Pros
Sex robots omit the risk of any STD.
Sex robots fulfills the sexual needs of a person.
Sex robots are good for socially anxious people.

Cons
When you aren’t out there looking for a partner, you may miss out on a great relationship.
With technology making sex easy and convenient, people are losing more social skills that are essential to human connection.
There still many but just mentioned some but lastly you would never know how it feels to be with the real stuff

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Ok many things has its good's and bad. So these are some pro's and cons in my opinion hope it helps

Pros
Sex robots omit the risk of any STD.
Sex robots fulfills the sexual needs of a person.
Sex robots are good for socially anxious people.

Cons
When you aren’t out there looking for a partner, you may miss out on a great relationship.
With technology making sex easy and convenient, people are losing more social skills that are essential to human connection.
There still many but just mentioned some but lastly you would never know how it feels to be with the real stuff
You could almost say the same thing for punting ;)

I have always believed that punting is like MEAT in a diet... it should be a supplement to stay strong and healthy, but not a staple diet... as that may lead to a disaster ;)