• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

spring in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Hi all , i would just like to say what a glorious day. I just love this time of year, not to hot and not to cold all the lovely ladies are out and about. Short skirts, a flash of thy a quick glance as wind enables us to have a glimpse of panty or g string. I just love perving thank god i am a red blooded male. I doubt that i have the same effect driving my holden ute stubbies and work boots on and the dark shades, and my faithful mutt in the back looking at all the girl dogs too. But then again i am the one watching. Thank god its summer and thank god for girls small fat long short and tall i luv em all.

N

naughtybuttnice

What a Gloreous Day....

Yes I have to agree.... What an amazing day.....A taste of what is yet to cum.... ;)

S

Spice Me

todays great weather and gentle cool frisk breeze in the after noon has lifted my spirits and a few skirts too... :angel12: I'm glad tooo seeee..:D

Nothing like my lunchtime stroll down to the post office and seeing the nubies and dubbies waltz by...:)

Spice Me

C

cli-max

Outskirts

It WAS a sunny day babe, it's hard not to feel alive on a day like that.
I don't know about skirts lifting, but the girls here were out of theirs.

kim of kal

Foundation Member
Hi Caveman,
Here in Kalgoorlie it was a very very warm day... Looks like it will be a very hot summer this year.
Great time for short--short skirts and shorts.... just what all red hot blooded men like.
Kim

M

Mary Anne PA

Yippppeee

Its almost that time again. Winter is all but over. Thank god off with the bearskin coat and back into the loin skin. ugga bunga.

Status
Not open for further replies.