• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MikeB

Legend Member

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ruby's
Address: 48-50 Smith St, Darwin City NT 0800
Phone: (08) 8941 0933
I like this restaurant they do my fav green paw paw salad its fusion Chinese with some lovely flavors

uv

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
I've recently tried a few new places in Darwin CBD:

Burger place called 'Good Thanks' on Knuckey street,
the burger was huge! and responsibly prices and the staff are super friendly. Dine-in or Take-away.

'Tim's Surf and Turf' Located on Litchfield street, Behind Thristy Camel on Cavanagh Street,
I have had meals from this place since I've been coming up in February this year and its been AMAZING!
You can get steak, seafood, chicken, Vegan dishes also. Friendly staff and worth the $$. Dine-In or Take-away.

the Best Breakfast I've had up here was from 'Dukes Cafe + Eatery' Knuckey street near Mantra Hotel.
Best ever Pancakes! Thick and fluffy and served with cream and ice cream! Staff are amazing there, they interact with everyone and you don't wait around for ages.
Another place worth the $$ Dine -in or Take-Away

Dea VIP Darwin

Gold Member
One of my favorite places is the Asian/Indian cuisine restaurant Nirvana, 6 Dashwood Crescent. It is not just about the authentic good food. They also have great artists for live music and jam sessions on board. I highly recommend trying the lamb...could die for it :) For cocktail lovers: Once you've tried the Pineapple Mojito or even better the Negroni, you'll have found your new favorite bar :)

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
I have just recently moved to Darwin (I have been up visiting a few times last year). Looking for some new places that offer great food & wine. Has anyone tried Smith St Social? I went there when it used to be Rokes.