• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sorry... Wrong number (True Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I awoke one Saturday morning, around 7am to find a text message on my mobile, which read... "looking forward to tonight... Lyn"... It had been sent a 3.30am...

Well as I didn't recognise the number and had nothing planned for that evening I was somewhat intrigued by the content of the message and so responded as follows... "Me too... but where and what time?"

At 10.30am that morning I received a text asking 'Who are you"???... To which I responded..."I'm the guy you sent the text to at 3.30am this morning"...

The reply which followed said... "Whoops, sorry wrong number I was half pist... please forgive me"...

My reply was... " Ok describe yourself to me by drawing a picture in my mind and you will be forgiven"...

Her reply was.... "23years old, 5ft, size 6, blonde hair, blue eyes, 42kg"

To cut a long story short we continued an exchange of text until 3.30pm that afternoon, when she texted saying... "would you like to fuk me?"

My response was in the positive and our text exchange continued on until .
Monday afternoon....

She arrived by taxi at 7.30pm that evening... and she was exactly as she had described herself....we drank champagne, dined on prawns and smoked salmon and enjoyed sex...

She left at 12pm and we have not seen each other or communicated since.... that was 8 years ago...and no she was not a working girl and no money changed hands, other than by me paying for the taxi...

So next time you get a wrong number don't get angry... instead capitalise on the opportunity try to make it into an adventure... the rewards are well worth the effort!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I hope you realise what a incredably lucky life you have lead, especially having me as your friend...... trust me guys never got my own back on Sir Stefan for 15 years for stealing lots of my special fairies because he treasured & Helped them,it wasn't until I needed some special looking after just recently he found himself having to get rid of the pigeon shit on my properties rrofs that I got my revenge for all the booking fees I missed out on.
Sir Stefan is this to close to home...email and I can delete if needed.

Last edited:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Ah but it was indeed a pleasure what's getting rid of a little pidgeon shit compared to the great times I enjoyed 'entertaining' some of your 'star performers'!!!!

A

azazel87

Good lord SirStefan! Do you lead much of a charmed life or what?! I had a similar experience recently, but it didn't end quite as well as yours did!

Lucky you!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Good lord SirStefan! Do you lead much of a charmed life or what?! I had a similar experience recently, but it didn't end quite as well as yours did!

Lucky you!

Yes, Azazel87, I do in fact consider myself to be extremly lucky.... if not yet, please go read my story about 'the hooker that came to stay'.... and before you do, please believe me when I say every story I write, on this forum, is an absolute true and unembellished personal experience... as several members of this forum can attest to!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Show Off LOL By the way when are you going to write the Mickey & Minnie Story LOL
Its interesting if you give in life it cums back 10 fold as Sir Stefan can attest to.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Show Off LOL By the way when are you going to write the Mickey & Minnie Story LOL
Its interesting if you give in life it cums back 10 fold as Sir Stefan can attest to.

Prey... do enlighten me, for I know something of 'Minnie'...and could write about him washing his hands in S.G.S's urine stream... but I know not of 'Mickey'.... other than when a 'mouse is in residence'???

But wait M.A. I could write a real good resume of THAT friday lunchtime 'Garden Party' that you and I hosted in my big old house near the river, some 5 or 6 years back???

Last edited:

cyphix

Foundation Member
LOL that story is mad..... I commonly get people texting me with weird stuff like that, wishing me happy bday or what have you lol..... I just usually text back I think you have the wrong number & that's that lol..... heck, the other day I got a new one.... I actually had someone send me a msg in chinese or japanese LOL.... dunno wtf it said tho LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.