• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sorry For Un-answered Pm's

T

Tania Admin

I sincerely apologise for not answering people's pm's this week. I have had a roller coaster of a week with a family member in and out of hospital and having surgery. It's been quite hectic as my hubby Naughty Thoughts was away with work and I've been dealing with so much on my own.

Thankfully my family member is now recovering at home after the surgery and hubby came home from work today, early due to the catastrophic fire ratings for here in the NT.

I should have some down time this weekend and promise I will reply to you all, fill you in on my own health roller coaster and catch up on everything on here.

If there are bullying or other issues please click on report and I will take care of it ASAP.

If anything else is Urgent, please put Urgent at the beginning of your PM subject title and I will deal with it as a 1st priority. xo