Songkran Phuket

Ninja

Gold Member
Do yourself a favour and go to that. Absolutely wild especially bangla road. G strings and wet t shirts everywhere. Also you have to fight the freelancers off you with a stick. Lots of fun and cheap thrills. A man could get lost and used to this. One powerball so they say.

Slugger1

Legend Member
Do yourself a favour and go to that. Absolutely wild especially bangla road. G strings and wet t shirts everywhere. Also you have to fight the freelancers off you with a stick. Lots of fun and cheap thrills. A man could get lost and used to this. One powerball so they say.
I concur with this.

I have been in Bangkok for Songkran and it is great fun and a free for all!

sludgie

Gold Member
I am there atm. Great to watch and participate in. There are some absolute dichkeads amongst the crowds unfortunately

JT777

Gold Member
Had a wicked time in Pattaya. Bangkok less so and the last songkran I went to was in Phuket.
Really over of it by then and couldn’t think of much worse now. Gotta be experienced though

Ninja

Gold Member
I am there atm. Great to watch and participate in. There are some absolute dichkeads amongst the crowds unfortunately
Sure is I got in a punch up with an idiot. Lucky I can protect myself or it could of ended badly

sludgie

Gold Member
Sure is I got in a punch up with an idiot. Lucky I can protect myself or it could of ended badly
I will say that there was more violence and stupidity than normal compared to my other visits. Groups of four or more with no sense of responsibility or consequence. But watching the massage girls and the children have water fights was great fun

Ninja

Gold Member
I will say that there was more violence and stupidity than normal compared to my other visits. Groups of four or more with no sense of responsibility or consequence. But watching the massage girls and the children have water fights was great fun
Someone got stabbed in Bangla road today.