• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Some Pictures from My Recent Visit to Sikkim

Farha Writer

Gold Member
Looks amazing tell us how you enjoyed would you recommend a visit...how far is it from Kolkata?

The pictures are of Zuluk, East Sikkim. It's approx. 690 k.m. from Kolkata. By flight, it takes around 1.3 hours to reach Bagdogra. From there, you need to take a cab to reach Zuluk (5 hours approx.).

The place is AMAZING! I went there with my 6 girlfriends (female friends, I mean!). I was completely awestruck by the natural beauty. At every twist and turn of the road, there is a view to make one gasp. AND you will feel like getting down from the car and taking pictures :D.

I would definitely recommend a visit to this heaven on earth 😍.

Snowy

Legend Member
The pictures are of Zuluk, East Sikkim. It's approx. 690 k.m. from Kolkata. By flight, it takes around 1.3 hours to reach Bagdogra. From there, you need to take a cab to reach Zuluk (5 hours approx.).

The place is AMAZING! I went there with my 6 girlfriends (female friends, I mean!). I was completely awestruck by the natural beauty. At every twist and turn of the road, there is a view to make one gasp. AND you will feel like getting down from the car and taking pictures :D.

I would definitely recommend a visit to this heaven on earth 😍.
6 girl friends, so like I said where's the photo's of the girls. lol.