Solo Thai trip

ParrotFarm

Bronze Member
In the early stages of planning a solo trip to Thailand to cause some carnage.
Planning to spend the days getting massages and picking up some knock off merch, and the nights banging as many ladyboys as I can. Ideally want to be staying at a nice hotel with buffet breakfast that's nice and close to the main pickup areas (preferably walking distance).
Can anyone recommend which part of Thailand to stay in, where to go to pick up, and how much is the going rate at present?

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
Sukhumvit around Soi 8 or 11 in Bangkok, with LBs at night around between Soi 11 to 15 and outside Thermae.
Along Ratuthit Road in Patong (Phuket), plenty of LB massage offerings, and LB's galore along Soi Bangla at night.
Or even down south of Phuket in Rawai, tho knock off merch options are less.

Pattaya of course also, but as I don't like there, I cant recommend areas/place to frequent.

Prices vary a lot...

ParrotFarm

Bronze Member
@ThaiGoodTimes Phuket sounding pretty good. Do they also have the knock off markets?
probably looking to go July/August which I’ve read is off season. Is the vibe still similar on Soi Bangla at this time?

ThaiGoodTimes

Gold Member
@ThaiGoodTimes Phuket sounding pretty good. Do they also have the knock off markets?
probably looking to go July/August which I’ve read is off season. Is the vibe still similar on Soi Bangla at this time?
Yes, they have knock off markets, not as big as Bangkok of course.
And yes, the vibe is similar throughout the year, but July/August is getting into the rainy season in Phuket.