• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

So you forked out the best part of a grand for a lesbian double...

And just as things start to get interesting the girls pull out the dental dams...

• You are ok with this & had the time of your life anyway?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • You feel like you have been ripped off/cheated?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Your main concern is the welfare of the girls & not your own satisfaction?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You had such a great time regardless & you can't wait for a repeat performance?

• You have a latex fetish so the dental dams were a great touch?

• You feel it is obvious the girls aren't really bi or lesbian at all & you have been misled?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • None of the above - Leave your answer in replies below

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
C

Ciao Baby

So you forked out the best part of a grand for a lesbian double & as if by magic the dental dams appear...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So you forked out the best part of a grand for a lesbian double & as if by magic the dental dams appear...

I would of asked this way before we even got to the room if this was in a parlor, if both girls would of said it is with Dams then well the choice is up to you to make that booking. This is the issue, get all bases covered before you even enter the room. I would also say if you picked the 1st lady and allowed her to pick the 2nd one then my guess would be they have worked together and 99% on the money probably don't use dams anyways.. I could be wrong here. but thats how I roll ..

C

Ciao Baby

I would of asked this way before we even got to the room if this was in a parlor, if both girls would of said it is with Dams then well the choice is up to you to make that booking. This is the issue, get all bases covered before you even enter the room. I would also say if you picked the 1st lady and allowed her to pick the 2nd one then my guess would be they have worked together and 99% on the money probably don't use dams anyways.. I could be wrong here. but thats how I roll ..
Ah ok
So if the girls know each other well enough = No dental dams but would that also include no dental dams 4 the punter too I wonder?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Really? So you would knock back a booking if a punter wanted 2 perform oral on u without a dam??
Most definitely, but I find clients like the fact that you put save safe sex first If they like you they will book you anyway. I think the old saying they want what they can’t get comes into play & it’s a challenge for them , Even thoe they are paying it’s the way a lot of man are wired , Some times the less you give the more they keep comming back, My regulars come back to see me not because of what I do sexually . They enjoy the sex with but the interaction is just as important & to make them feel relaxed .They ❤ to talk and vent there problems to me have a laugh & talk shit , To forget about the outside world for a while for the most part.and destress , in a nut shell is a very small percentage that it’s all about 👅 pussy,

Last edited:
C

Ciao Baby

Most definitely, but I find clients like the fact they you put save safe sex first If they like you they will book you anyway. I think the old saying they want what they can’t get comes into play & it’s a challenge for them , Even thoe they are paying it’s the way a lot of man are wired , Some times the less you give the more they keep comming back . Like I said ithey like the challenge. My regulars come back to see me not because of what I do sexually . They enjoy the sex with me but they tell me ithey can book any girl and have great sec The interaction is just as important & to make them feel relaxed .They ❤️ to talk and vent there problems to me have a laugh & talk shit , To forget about the outside world for a while for the most part.and destress , in a nut shell is a very small percentage that it’s all abt 👅 pussy .

most clients . Everyone likes to be made feel special , So Iif you make them feel that way in your company they will always eventually come back to you , if you are fun they will stay with you for hours sometimes to drink laugh & just speak shit so they can switch off got s while They may not have anyone to do that with or pays them attention . In a nut shell its not all abt licking pussy 4 them . Some yes but they normally respect your choice & want you to only do what you are comfortable with because they want you to enjoy your time with them as much as they do , 🌹❤️
Wow that actually makes a lot of sense the way u spelled it out.
I guess I only ever considered spending $$$ on a working lady was all about sex not companionship or loneliness or even just having sum1 2 talk 2 💘

Lupuscain

Silver Member
I think if it had been (and it should have) been discussed during the initial organising of the meet them it's fine but if not then I probably would feel a bit cheated.