• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

So... what`s your reaction???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Your partner comes home Sunday morning after a night out with friends and tells you to sit down, once seated and makes sure you have your hot chocolate or coffee they then say...

"Honey, I think we should have an open relationship"

What do you do next???
:boxing:

B

BigBlackCock

Hmm, okay! Spread those legs open now? Haven't known many such relationships but the few I've seen usually turn to shit when one of the partners gets a lot more action than the other. Or 'til one gets the clap or something worse.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
You slap them upside the head & tell them to bugger off....play up together or not at all hey!!:angry1::ky:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Yep, I'm with Dylan on this one! It's just open cheating and it never works to my knowledge. I can relate tho, my ex-husband said those exact words to me...I didn't agree it was what we needed, and he went along and did it anyway, just behind my back instead! Good luck with it! Word of advice tho, Fuck her off!

Lisa xxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
No such dramas for me here... It`s a quiet night so all I`m doing is playing a game called "What would you do if"
It can be interesting to read the different answers...

If I get enough answers I`ll add to the dilemma...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well, you take out your cowboy whip and crack the whip.

Then you tell her, "well honey, since we're on the topic of open relationship, you know that movie Brokeback Mountain..."