Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
i have never done BDSM but its something i want to try (i love girls who take charge i find it attractive) but im not going to lie it looks quite intimidating especially the dungeon. however, i have been eyeing your dungeon from when i started on this forum. what would you suggest for someone who is a novice and willing to explore this? mistress betty, you can private message me or reply to this post what ever best works for you

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
i have never done BDSM but its something i want to try (i love girls who take charge i find it attractive) but im not going to lie it looks quite intimidating especially the dungeon. however, i have been eyeing your dungeon from when i started on this forum. what would you suggest for someone who is a novice and willing to explore this? mistress betty, you can private message me or reply to this post what ever best works for you

With every first session I'll always make it more of a learning experience so we can see what things you like and what you don't, and have a discussion on personal boundaries and we just go with the flow.

As intimidating as the dungeon is, obviously you wouldn't be using all the equipment. Only what you're comfortable with first and foremost. โ˜บ๏ธ

If anything in particular, when it comes to kink or BDSM takes your fancy, just let it be known and we can trial everything and build a trust connection. That's one of the most important things when in Dom / sub relations. I also instate safe words and we can stop at any time x

Hope this helps.