SNAP

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
I have been spending a lot of time as of late trying new recipes. I thought I'd share this one because its free from dairy, simple and healthy and a perfect snack to make at work to share with clients. I like making this cause i like the snapping sound it makes.

ingredients:
  • 2 cups vegan yogurt (any kind!)
  • Optional: 1/8-1/4 cup sweetener of your choice (maple syrup/agave/cane sugar)
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Optional: 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • Top with: Strawberries, blueberries, nuts, seeds, granola, chocolate chips, raspberries, kiwi etc
Method:
  1. Grab some baking paper and line a baking tray...
  2. In a large bowl, mix vegan yogurt, vanilla extract, salt and sweetener until fully combined. Taste and adjust the flavour to your preference. Be careful not to add too much sugar as you can always add more but you can never remove it! eep!
  3. Spread your yogurt mixture into an even thickness across the tray and add in all of your toppings! Have fun with it and add as many toppings as you enjoy!
  4. Freeze the vegan yogurt bark for 2-3 hours until it is hard. Break it into pieces and serve!
  5. Store the frozen yogurt bark in the freezer in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.

1689928604509.png

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
That looks amazing. I am a fan of yogurt made from cashew or coconut milk