Not open for further replies.

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member
00o0bvN9W3Zc96r.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
'The Church of the Final Days, Est. 1970' -- sounds like Henry Kane established his church a bit prematurely, then when the end times failed to materialise, went into farming instead. After all, that's the easiest job in the world -- just kick back till stuff grows out of the ground and while away your time snoozing and muttering meaningless drivel on sex forums. Amirite? :p

Happy2

Legend Member
'The Church of the Final Days, Est. 1970' -- sounds like Henry Kane established his church a bit prematurely, then when the end times failed to materialise, went into farming instead. After all, that's the easiest job in the world -- just kick back till stuff grows out of the ground and while away your time snoozing and muttering meaningless drivel on sex forums. Amirite? :p
Careful Comrade
I look around this great forum and I dont see many members ( I wouldn't see any if you blokes would wear trousers) who are better at fencing or slaughtering sheep or managing a 2500 + hectare property Better than I or FB etc
But I see plenty who can push paper better than you ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
But I see plenty who can push paper better than you ;)

Well that's where you're wrong. I don't push paper. I push pencils and shuffle paper. In between hour-long tea breaks and smokos (BTW I don't drink tea or smoke). Though lunch time has been reduced to three hours. On Mondays.

Status
Not open for further replies.