• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Smelly vagina/anal areas

sexynorm

Foundation Member
I hope nobody is eating! But, I just gotta get this one outa my system?

I have visited a few working ladies of late and they promise DATY and RIMMING but each time I get my head down there I cannot go through with it because the ladies have not been too fresh. This has an adverse effect on Percy Pecker and it is hard to get a decent erection, if at all. One recently said on the phone that she loved being rimmed but I kissed her butt cheek first and it smelt like she had just taken a dump so I did not go near her anus and when I started to rub her vagina I thought I must be opening a can of tuna. The fish smell was appalling. You know ladies when we punters are paying $350 plus we do expect a lovely fresh hygenic environment, please. Another thing, the promise of DFK does not always eventuate with some and yet others excel at it!

Of course when we punters don't get what has been pre arranged we don't get a refund do we. Hard to go to consumer affairs or fair trading. I am starting to think punting is a waste of money and I am thinking of withdrawing my funding!

I must point out these have been private girls, and only one has been advertising on langtrees. Please ladies, who can promise me they will be fresh and inviting and keep their promises regarding service? PM me with your details.

OK guys you can pick up the knives and forkes and start eating again now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JasRob

Oh you're not alone sexynorm! I have tried once and would never go back to that place again..its really gross!

X

Xavier Jung

Of course I am assuming Norm (OP) is referring to the overpowering "bad" smells however I love the natural smell of pussy and it turns me on intensely. I have had experiences with dancers in strip clubs where they have become turned on, their pussy starts expressing her perfume, and I go into overdrive mode with the sensations. This also extends to smelling women on their periods (which you can do if you are in touch with your subconscious and instincts) and that can turn me on too.

Obviously not a subject most males respond to but not me, I love it. Then again, I am a deviant, so it makes total sense ;)

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
My first long-term punt in the 90s was Adelaide's Chrissy at Club 007. She was quick to allow my face between her cheeks when I asked and it was like nothing had ever passed through there.

There have been a lot since then and if their anal hygiene is no good, they don't get further bookings from me.

As a rule of thumb, most of the Asian girls I've been with have spotless bottoms.

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
My first long-term punt in the 90s was Adelaide's Chrissy at Club 007. She was quick to allow my face between her cheeks when I asked and it was like nothing had ever passed through there.

There have been a lot since then and if their anal hygiene is no good, they don't get further bookings from me.

As a rule of thumb, most of the Asian girls I've been with have spotless bottoms.
Asian women are taught from a very young age to take very good care and be very clean, I've been with Korean, Filipino, Chinese and Japanese and not one was off. After sex they go do a complete flush of their system and freshen it up for round 2, 3 and 4 if that is to happen.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Asian women are taught from a very young age to take very good care and be very clean, I've been with Korean, Filipino, Chinese and Japanese and not one was off. After sex they go do a complete flush of their system and freshen it up for round 2, 3 and 4 if that is to happen.

Have you ever used a public toilet or restroom in Asia ? Jon

Last edited:
C

Ciao Baby

This is only a theory & I say this with no disrespect as I certainly do not wish to offend upset or victimize any working ladies past present or future but could it b possible that some & certainly not all working ladies in an effort not 2 have 2 redo their hair makeup & maybe even perfume perhaps aren't quite as thorough as they could b when showering in between punters?
Again I mean no disrespect to any1 at all in any way shape or form & I reiterate that this is nothing more than a theory & it is certainly not my personal opinion 😳

O

Outski

This is only a theory & I say this with no disrespect as I certainly do not wish to offend upset or victimize any working ladies past present or future but could it b possible that some & certainly not all working ladies in an effort not 2 have 2 redo their hair makeup & maybe even perfume perhaps aren't quite as thorough as they could b when showering in between punters?
Again I mean no disrespect to any1 at all in any way shape or form & I reiterate that this is nothing more than a theory & it is certainly not my personal opinion 😳
Very well put mate u certainly are a politically correct kind of bloke & it is obvious why you are so popular with the ladies 😂

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Respect is wonderful and much appreciated. Good personal hygiene when your a WL is vital and agree not every lady is taught the importance of it.
Yes we have to do our make up again and make sure the hair doesn't get wet. But lets face it no one want's a smelly pussy or arse.
Non perfumed soap or body wash is good. As it can upset the delicate lady parts plus the taste of the perfume is not nice. Wash every nook & cranny down there. Shower before and after every client