• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Smelly Bums, Penises and BO

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
When I go for a Remedial Massage, I make sure I have a shower prior to leaving my home. There is nothing sexual in it but I want to smell nice and fresh.

Most of my clients do the same as me before coming over.
Some will shower when they get to my place.
But.....There are the odd few who don't and that can be quite whiffy when i'm massaging their bum cheeks and they've had a number 2 before seeing me.
When it comes to giving hand relief that can be a total turn off (yes I get aroused giving massages) but not when your penis smells like pee.
I must admit, I can tolerate these smells, not every guy knows it's a problem.
There is one thing I can't stand and that's BO. I actually feel sorry for anyone who has it but I do know of other Therapists who will turn them away because it makes your whole house smell.
Sorry for my rant and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Sorry for my rant and I hope I haven't offended anyone.
No need to be. I cannot comment for others but personal hygiene is a big thing for me. I never just "drop in" to a AMP or a private. I organise a massage session with enough time to ensure I am "ready" for that session even if there might be a shower option.

Last edited:

PacMan222

Silver Member
Yes certainly .. it can especially be a mood killer for a client when the WL reeks of cigarette stench, has a rundown looking or bad smelling place upon entry, and chooses not practice good hygiene themselves by not changing their towels before a massage.... It can really go both ways here..

A

Annoyance

That is why I like going to a shop that has a shower in every room. Instead of waiting around till the girl gets back bored, us customers have the choice of taking a quick shower in the mean time. And be almost ready when she returns with opening & closing of the door. Same with the girl showering after each session.