Sky

Smoggy

Foundation Member
After working many long hours I decided it was time for a relaxing massage. Living South of the River the Therapeutic Body Centre in Myaree seemed to be good choice.

After entering the premises I was greeted by a tall slim young lady from Korea called Sky. Sky's english is excellent and she is what could be termed very attractive. I did notice however that her white top was probably at least a size too small and that she was struggling to keep its contents within their set boundaries. I dont understand why some owners can supply the correct size uniform but I suppose its expensive during these challenging times. Sky's skirt was very short but I later realised that this is a necessity when climbing onto the table to massage one's back.

After exchanging $70 for an hour I prepared myself and lay down of the table with a suitably place towel for modesty reasons. I requested a moderately firm massage and Sky methodically massaged my back, arms and legs and I must say that her massage was excellent. I do note however, the Sky exhibited some dominatrix tendencies and liked to be in a more dominant position. Perhaps that is something others may explore but I accept no liability should you leave this establishment with crushed testicles.

Overall it was a very pleasurable experience indeed and I left the premises relieved and refreshed.

I am pleased to announce that Sky is now Smoggy Certified for superior customer service.

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you very much for such a beautiful review ;)

We love when people wrote review because not enough people wrote review like this anymore. It make us try harder for you hehe. Sky will be so happy.

Xxx

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Sky is an amazing lady to visit. If you have not done so yet, then you are missing out!

N

nightrider

After working many long hours I decided it was time for a relaxing massage. Living South of the River the Therapeutic Body Centre in Myaree seemed to be good choice.

After entering the premises I was greeted by a tall slim young lady from Korea called Sky. Sky's english is excellent and she is what could be termed very attractive. I did notice however that her white top was probably at least a size too small and that she was struggling to keep its contents within their set boundaries. I dont understand why some owners can supply the correct size uniform but I suppose its expensive during these challenging times. Sky's skirt was very short but I later realised that this is a necessity when climbing onto the table to massage one's back.

After exchanging $70 for an hour I prepared myself and lay down of the table with a suitably place towel for modesty reasons. I requested a moderately firm massage and Sky methodically massaged my back, arms and legs and I must say that her massage was excellent. I do note however, the Sky exhibited some dominatrix tendencies and liked to be in a more dominant position. Perhaps that is something others may explore but I accept no liability should you leave this establishment with crushed testicles.

Overall it was a very pleasurable experience indeed and I left the premises relieved and refreshed.

I am pleased to announce that Sky is now Smoggy Certified for superior customer service.

More than 1 paragraph, good old school review :cool:

MikeB

Legend Member

Looks like the same Korean Sky (and review suggests similar persona & attention) who works at other shops also, including NOR for those closer to Geraldton...