• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sky at TBC - First visit and really liked it

A

Annoyance

Yup Neptune68 with enough 50s just for a short time you can be their only studmuffin on the planet and they'll moan what ever you wish into your ears. Fake moans and all. I've met a few and we always joke how those fake moans get ppl over the line quicker. Just one of the things they chat about on their side of the fence, that isn't open book compared to here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune 68

Gold Member
Yup Neptune68 with enough 50s just for a short time you can be their only studmuffin on the planet and they'll moan what ever you wish into your ears. Fake moans and all. I've met a few and we always joke how those fake moans get ppl over the line quicker. Just one of the things they chat about on their side of the fence, that isn't open book compared to here.
I. Feel. Cheated. 😲

A

Annoyance

Same here @Sketcher once you know their trick I laugh too. Must be an invisible person in the room getting her off for me. LoL.

D

Deleted member 49173

Ok I don’t really what to tell everyone about today but I need to share with everyone. All I can say is WOW. What a great girl. Massage is one of best I had for years and the Extras is WOW. She has the body dreams are made of. She is booked out a lot. I hope she I around for a long time but the effort she puts in I hope she doesn’t wear a her self to much. I have been punting around Asia and Australia along time and Sky in the best. So EVERYONE be nice to her ok.
this is no comment on Sky .. I'm sure Sky is a tots darling .. but with a handle like Toyotaman I'm gonna say yur ideals are not out of reach , so as to speak. LOL
:excited:

likome

Bronze Member
The only problem I have with Sky is that I can’t get into as many positions with her on the narrow massage table to plough her to oblivion. Not as young and flexible anymore... Wonder if she offers visiting outcalls or incalls so the deed can be done on a proper bed?

D

Deleted member 49173

The only problem I have with Sky is that I can’t get into as many positions with her on the narrow massage table to plough her to oblivion. Not as young and flexible anymore... Wonder if she offers visiting outcalls or incalls so the deed can be done on a proper bed?
that'd be a mighty handy option .. let us know how you go with that when you ask her, plz

Last edited by a moderator: