• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sky at TBC - First visit and really liked it

Snowy

Legend Member
I am not very sure lol! I did saw Snowy's post that her extras are limited but she was very accommodating that night and asked me what I want for extras instead of listing it. :) I am in my mid 30s and Asian Chinese ethic so maybe that helped me abit. lol! :)
First visit was limited, things do change after that, very good service, nice lady to spend some time with, TBC ladies are very good to me.

Kristen490

Gold Member
Apologies for late reply but for general info.....
Seen Mia 3 times and always with FS.
I’m not a regular there but all times had it with FS as extras whether it’s been a 60 or 90 minute session.
Thanks for the info mate. I did have fs when i saw her on fri. Couldn't resist after all the teasing. Lol

A

Annoyance

Yes done it was good fun. For Tbc it's 80/30, 110/45, 130/60 depending on which 2 gals you get that works well together.
For extras you pay per gal in session 30 and 30, 50 and 50...ect and for top of the line 150 and 150. In some rare cases you can ask 1 of the girls to leave and just take 1 for extra but totally up to you, just note that girl leaving might give you a so so treatment next time you see her, should you plan to return.

Eg : 1 hr 4Hand FS 430

Kristen490

Gold Member
Yes done it was good fun. For Tbc it's 80/30, 110/45, 130/60 depending on which 2 gals you get that works well together.
For extras you pay per gal in session 30 and 30, 50 and 50...ect and for top of the line 150 and 150. In some rare cases you can ask 1 of the girls to leave and just take 1 for extra but totally up to you, just note that girl leaving might give you a so so treatment next time you see her, should you plan to return.

Eg : 1 hr 4Hand FS 430
May i ask which 2 gals you can recommend that works well together? Sounds interesting

Toyotaman

Silver Member
Ok I don’t really what to tell everyone about today but I need to share with everyone. All I can say is WOW. What a great girl. Massage is one of best I had for years and the Extras is WOW. She has the body dreams are made of. She is booked out a lot. I hope she I around for a long time but the effort she puts in I hope she doesn’t wear a her self to much. I have been punting around Asia and Australia along time and Sky in the best. So EVERYONE be nice to her ok.