• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Skinny or curvy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I am quite slim and would luv to have a few curves, including my bust. I have had it with men and women who continually tell me I could do with a few extra kilos and " Do I starve myself to stay slim ? " WTF !!! Or I get looks from women at the shops looking me up and down with disgust . It has almost become intimidating to go anywhere. At least the WLs at Langtrees tell me I look great. I don't look underweight or anorexic and am toned all over . I don't judge people on their appearances, especially their size . Everyone is different ! x

Pandar. B. Ear

Gold Member
But what about for the blokes?

Do you ladies prefer toned up exercises junkies or the larger fella.

Personally I'm not what you call fat but I got the wine barrel from living well. Make me wonder sometimes what the average W/L thinks when say hello.

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
I am quite slim and would luv to have a few curves, including my bust. I have had it with men and women who continually tell me I could do with a few extra kilos and " Do I starve myself to stay slim ? " WTF !!! Or I get looks from women at the shops looking me up and down with disgust . It has almost become intimidating to go anywhere. At least the WLs at Langtrees tell me I look great. I don't look underweight or anorexic and am toned all over . I don't judge people on their appearances, especially their size . Everyone is different ! x

A quick look at your pics and yes I would agree with you. You clearly have a naturally light frame and are toned, not gaunt. ...fit and lean, like a sex machine:D

Status
Not open for further replies.