• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

singapore massage or fs establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Silver Member
gents im off to Singapore next week, can anyone recommend any massage or fs places to visit.

peter a

Diamond Member
gents im off to Singapore next week, can anyone recommend any massage or fs places to visit.
Probably Orchid Towers would be a good start after dark with the famous "four floors of whores". If you like Philipino, Viet or Thai girls then you will generally be spoiled for choice with services ranging from HJ to full steam bath service & everything in between. I've always been happy to visit here even if it's just for a look.
Other than that there are quite a few red light districts there now with Geylang being the biggest. Maybe try punters planet forum for an upto date review as its been about a year since I was there last.

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
last time I was at the Orchid Towers it was 250 SD for a long time, but more expensive when you went for the top floor girls. Watch out as the middle floors have lots of LBs. In Geylang red house numbers usually indicate brothels. Plenty of info on-line with the street names in Geylang.

asianboy

Silver Member
I am originally from Singapore and I have a great website to introduce to you. But firstly, do you speak Mandarin ? Even very basic mandarin just to make the booking ? I am horrible at it but I know enough to make a booking with the girls. Most are from China and don't speak english.

The website provides pictures of the girls (most times pretty accurate not fake photos like here in Perth) and there are reviews by other punters that you can read before making a decision. I would say 4/5 times I get a good punt based on the reviews of other punters and the ladies also look a lot better than the ones ive had here in Perth.

Not to mention prices are nearly half of what you get here. $100-$120 for an hr / 1 shot with younger more beautiful girls.

Optimus

Silver Member
I am originally from Singapore and I have a great website to introduce to you. But firstly, do you speak Mandarin ? Even very basic mandarin just to make the booking ? I am horrible at it but I know enough to make a booking with the girls. Most are from China and don't speak english.

The website provides pictures of the girls (most times pretty accurate not fake photos like here in Perth) and there are reviews by other punters that you can read before making a decision. I would say 4/5 times I get a good punt based on the reviews of other punters and the ladies also look a lot better than the ones ive had here in Perth.

Not to mention prices are nearly half of what you get here. $100-$120 for an hr / 1 shot with younger more beautiful girls.
thanks but I cant speak mandarin, only english

asianboy

Silver Member
thanks but I cant speak mandarin, only english

Shame, you could use google translate and try your luck if you really wanted to ? haha. If you do manage to make a booking and get the address it will semi-spoil the perth market for you.

Heres the website either way you can see if you want to try your luck:
Link is broken, so taken down.

Heres some basic questions for you to ask if they are free and what is their address :
你现在有空吗? (Are you free now?)
你的地址是什么? (what is your address?)

I pretty much get by with those 2 questions. Although it might be a little difficult once you turn up and they ask you questions or they see a non-asian ?

Or you can try this forum which accepts bookings in English
Link is broken, so taken down.

although that one is pretty hit and miss and I find a lot of fake reviews. There was once I wrote a bad review because of a bad experience and the thread starter was able to change my review to make it sound like I had the best time ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimus

Silver Member
Shame, you could use google translate and try your luck if you really wanted to ? haha. If you do manage to make a booking and get the address it will semi-spoil the perth market for you.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ee now?) ...//www.laksaboy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

although that one is pretty hit and miss and I find a lot of fake reviews. There was once I wrote a bad review because of a bad experience and the thread starter was able to change my review to make it sound like I had the best time ever.
cheers for the help, will have fun trying anyway

scavenger

Gold Member
last time I was at the Orchid Towers it was 250 SD for a long time, but more expensive when you went for the top floor girls. Watch out as the middle floors have lots of LBs. In Geylang red house numbers usually indicate brothels. Plenty of info on-line with the street names in Geylang.
Yeah its a pity the Aussie $ has gone quite shite, last time I bothered with Singas it was SD $3.30 for $1Aussie, mind you we were getting US $1,200 for AU $1,000 in 1978 . A good hotel room in a Victorian era style with balcony and ceiling fan's was SD $25. (apparently all gone now) That place has a long history of LBs, back then Bugis boogie St was in full swing , not easy to pick with the untrained eye, best check the baggage.

peter a

Diamond Member
Yeah its a pity the Aussie $ has gone quite shite, last time I bothered with Singas it was SD $3.30 for $1Aussie, mind you we were getting US $1,200 for AU $1,000 in 1978 . A good hotel room in a Victorian era style with balcony and ceiling fan's was SD $25. (apparently all gone now) That place has a long history of LBs, back then Bugis boogie St was in full swing , not easy to pick with the untrained eye, best check the baggage.
Yep Crocodile Dundee style. Better to have to wash your hand than your arse :(

Ranjeeh

Gold Member

Not sure which century that was in, but currently its 1 : 1.02

Since I've had any interest in the Singapore $ I can't ever recall it being hugely different.

peter a

Diamond Member

http://sgbeautycastle.com/

Heres some basic questions for you to ask if they are free and what is their address :
你现在有空吗? (Are you free now?)
你的地址是什么? (what is your address?)

I pretty much get by with those 2 questions. Although it might be a little difficult once you turn up and they ask you questions or they see a non-asian ?

Or you can try this forum which accepts bookings in English
http://www.laksaboy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Damn, those chicks are smokin. I almost forgot how different punting in Singapore is to here. P.S scoot fly daily return perth - Singapore for $300. The dearest thing is the parking :(

scavenger

Gold Member
Thats showing your age. So it was in another century :)

Average value of US$1 in 1978 was AUD 0.87366 or SGD 2.2746
US$1 only bought 20 Thai Baht, now its about 35.
Yeah AUD $1 bought US $1.20 when the world was better, ,unless one was Cambodian or suchlike. ,and yes had to look out for dinosaurs

MrMucker1

Silver Member
Be careful in the four floors. Last punt there offered long time for $200. Took her back to hotel after about a hour and a half we done the business (was good) she said she was off. Not my idea of long time! She even tried to get me to pay her taxi. She also took $40 out my shirt pocket while I was in the shower. Lucky my wallet etc were in the safe!

Had a couple of FS punts around geylang area. Both really good. There are some real beauties working the back streets. It looks a bit dodgy around there but there are lots of other punters about most look indian. Both times I've had to pay a pimp up front then met the girl at a short time hotel near by. Think I paid around $150 for 2 hours plus $20 for the room.

Been to one massage shop that looked legit no doors on room only a very light curtain. Was quite late and no one else in there. Got a great massage and extras, similar prices to Perth.

Awaha

Silver Member
I remember last time when staying at geylang the taxi driver was getting excited pointing at a girl..... "hey... got a big fat black one over there!".... was an Indian TS well after her prime :D

Tanky

Gold Member
Be careful in the four floors. Last punt there offered long time for $200. Took her back to hotel after about a hour and a half we done the business (was good) she said she was off. Not my idea of long time! She even tried to get me to pay her taxi. She also took $40 out my shirt pocket while I was in the shower. Lucky my wallet etc were in the safe!

Had a couple of FS punts around geylang area. Both really good. There are some real beauties working the back streets. It looks a bit dodgy around there but there are lots of other punters about most look indian. Both times I've had to pay a pimp up front then met the girl at a short time hotel near by. Think I paid around $150 for 2 hours plus $20 for the room.

Been to one massage shop that looked legit no doors on room only a very light curtain. Was quite late and no one else in there. Got a great massage and extras, similar prices to Perth.
Ha,yeah had a similar experience with a Cambodian girl who when we got back claimed she was on her period so couldn't screw,i was really annoyed.Whats too much aswell is the constant haggling for expensive drinks,i would hate too think how much some people could waste in a night here.I remember a Filipino bar on the second floor which had very nice girls with rooms you could use,girl asked for $350 way too much.
Last time I visited Geylang there wasn't a single freelancer to be seen,or a single brothel offering Filipinos,they seem to have fully moved in too orchard towers.Anyway settled on a Thai girl place on the Geylang 21 street I think it was stunning young girl from a very impressive selection just $100 for 45mins.This was only back in May.If Singapore had cheaper decent hotels I could find myself hanging out in Geylang every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.