Shy or a time to boast???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
For the ladies.. How did you buy your first sex toy and for the men how did you buy your first condom??

Were you shy and got it through a friend or was it a chance for you to boost about your sexual awareness??
:love76::icon_blow:-X:3some::love4:

B

BigBlackCock

I suspect many women and men never bought their first sex toy but married them.

Happy2

Legend Member
First pack of frangers I bought from the chemist was placed in amongst 3-4 packs of jelly beans and a whole pile of the cheapest rubbish I could find. Obviously believing the chemist was not clever enough to realise what I was doing.
Then waited what felt like half an hour til the girls were busy and a got served by the male chemist. It must be so much easier buying your first pack at a supermarket these days

bushbabe

Gold Member
Had to go to a suburb where no one knew me. How come its only the country boys answering this heh.

W

WRXXR

I bought them in the supermarket i worked in.

They knew i had an attractive girlfriend so why be shy lol

B

BigBlackCock

This is a true story. A friend of mine needed to take a pregnancy test after her first unprotected sex. Her mum worked for the town's ONLY doctor! She coudln't go to the town's only pharmacist to get a pregnancy test.

And she drove ALL the way to Alice Springs to get it done!!! This was long before the internet. She lived in Exmouth. She doesn't mind this story being told, she's now in her late 40s

F

Farm Boy

This is a true story. A friend of mine needed to take a pregnancy test after her first unprotected sex. Her mum worked for the town's ONLY doctor! She coudln't go to the town's only pharmacist to get a pregnancy test.

And she drove ALL the way to Alice Springs to get it done!!! This was long before the internet. She lived in Exmouth. She doesn't mind this story being told, she's now in her late 40s

30 year ago when this girl was in her late teens the only at thing at Exmouth Gulf was a salt mine a American base and a sheep station And this young girl 4wd across the trackless dessert to Alice Springs .
Brave Illogical silly girl .

Happy2

Legend Member
You got in ahead of me FB I kow it was in a time before we had GPS etc But suely 3000kms to alice was a bit extreme when its approx 500kms to headland or
even 850 to Geraldton.?

F

Farm Boy

Yes H2 you would think when she got off the dirt at the GT Northen HY she would turn left or right and drove on the black top but no she crossed the dessert to Alice,

B

BigBlackCock

I don't think the incident was 30 years ago however. And secondly,we're talking about a scared woman. Maybe she was looking for her just desserts? And as the thread topic states - talk about shyness.

F

Farm Boy

Now lets see late 40's now if its only 20 years ago she would be in her late 20"s when having first unprotected sex .
27 to 29 and cant look mum in the eye when she needs reassuring , that is most unusual.

B

BigBlackCock

It wasn't only 20 years ago Farmboy. It's hard for old habits to die isn't it? I'm guessing she's in her late 40s by the way.

F

Farm Boy

I think you had better take the stand and raise your right hand BBC Not 20 Not 30 now only guessing late 40s now.
And you do know Exmouth is not and never will be on a direct road link to Alice , nothing even close to direct actuality

B

BigBlackCock

:sign5:

Actually Farmboy I think you need to take the lie down rather than take the stand. I didn't mention 20 or 30 - you did. And nowhere did I mention Alice Springs was a direct line - you did. She did the drive out of shyness or what have you. You're making a pathetic attempt at calling me a liar when I can only remember the truth as she told me.

Your deficiency shows in many of your posts. I ignored your posts for a while because you were abusive and personal but then you attempted an act of sanity and injured innocence for a while - it's obvious now you're not the world's most intelligent being. The time has come to personally ignore you for the ignoramus you truly are. Farmgirl is truly luck to have you. It is certainly hard for your habits to die.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

Farm Boy might be dumb but he did not put a hole lot of codswallop in a post and declare
THIS IS A TRUE STORY now that's realty stupid.

B

BigBlackCock

No tigerdicky with an even smaller brain, what's really stupid that out of billions of sperm, you're the one that made it through to your mum's ovaries. You're a fucking idiot, you've always been a fucking idiot and always will be a fucking idiot. Now's that ALSO a true story and also really stupid!

By the way, your library must be as big as Farmboys and I'm really sorry to learn that it burnt down recently. This is especially so because you didn't have the brains nor the time to colour both of the books in yet.

F

Farm Boy

No tigerdicky with an even smaller brain, what's really stupid that out of billions of sperm, you're the one that made it through to your mum's ovaries. You're a fucking idiot, you've always been a fucking idiot and always will be a fucking idiot. Now's that ALSO a true story and also really stupid!

By the way, your library must be as big as Farmboys and I'm really sorry to learn that it burnt down recently. This is especially so because you didn't have the brains nor the time to colour both of the books in yet.

Now don't be cross BBC we all are just trying to point out how unlikely your little story is, revue all this posts and grow and move forward ,in time we all can be friends.

Happy2

Legend Member
I look forward to seeing your profiles in the future Tigerdicky & BigBlackCock
Hope to see you have each other down as friends.
Or maybe I should buy the ice rink franchise that is for sale in Hades

B

BigBlackCock

I can't remove enough braincells to be friends with Tigerdicky or Farmboy. We all need at least one to function. I was actually quite civil with the both of them but it was like a puppy yapping away 'til it got too irritating. But I've nothing more to say on the subject now - wish I discovered the ignore function earlier.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
It was a present...very distasteful one at that, as the vibrator was of Mary & the clit tickler was Jesus's crown of thorns & for Christmas of all occasions.
:eek:ccasion14

Happy2

Legend Member
HI Dylansdelights I hope the crown of thorns were smoothed off a bit Could of been a little uncomfortable for you

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I bought my first packet of condoms (not just guys buy then you know!) when I was 17. I walked into a supermarket and walked up and down the condom aisle at least 20 times before I took a deep breathe...grabbed a packet along with some courage from somewhere and did a beeline to the checkout girl that looked the best at keeping a secret! Well, you wouldn't believe it, the bloody things didn't scan! In those days they did the big microphone that went across the entire stores P.A. system "Durex Condoms, Regular, price check, checkout 5"...well, where do you think the whole store was looking after that announcement!!! What colour is red!!! After that, it was always the boyfriends job to get the condoms and I don't think I've bought them again since!

Lisa xxx

B

BigBlackCock

There's always been a rumour that Mercedes College - the one in Hay Street - had a principal who asked the teachers to read out a memo. And it stated that the pupils weren't advised to use glad wrap as contraceptives. This was in the 80s apparently.

I didn't realize that it's only in the last few years that you didn't need a prescription to buy birth control pills which was a major hindrance to young females and part of the cause of unwanted teenage pregnancies i.e. needing a prescription for them at one time.

F

Farm Boy

I can't remove enough braincells to be friends with Tigerdicky or Farmboy. We all need at least one to function. I was actually quite civil with the both of them but it was like a puppy yapping away 'til it got too irritating. But I've nothing more to say on the subject now - wish I discovered the ignore function earlier.

And now the owner of two houses, first class flyer, custom built suet buyer ( Taylor's in 3 country's) journalist ,could be barrister (he found something better ) and crafty budget adviser wants to engage in fisticuffs because I think he is a Big Bucket of Codswallop , how out of character.

A

Alecia the Foxx

HI Dylansdelights I hope the crown of thorns were smoothed off a bit Could of been a little uncomfortable for you

Ha ha ha ha ....! Somehow I doubt that Dylansdelights ever used it.