Shower... water filters

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
Hi all
I was thinking in buying a water filter for my shower. Why? a femele friend told me her hair is way more healthy as her skin because the water has way to much calcium and stuff that can damage your hair and skin.

Opinions? comments? suggestions? experiences?

Thanks xoxo Lizzy

AirBrush_20191007094404.jpg

You can call me or text me on 0487 977 707

Our time together includes an erotic therapeutic massage, playful and natural teasing, an exquisite oral sex on you, light fingering and body kissing to end with an amazing sex in multiple positions.

*Take the pleasure in making you cum as many times as you can in our time together.

xoxo Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
I know nothing about-water filters Lizzy but when I stay in Perth Motels it is obvious to me the difference between scheme water and my rain water* at home.

Rain water taste way better (tasteless) I agree. Do you also shower with rain water??

Link not working so taken down

MikeB

Legend Member
A usual water filter is unlikely to reduce the calcium and scale that is present in scheme water In Perth.

Most just remove small particles and physical bugs plus some will reduce chlorine.

If you want it for the shower u probably need to do the whole house from just after your water meter. As alway they vary in $ and you usually get what you are prepared to pay for....

Need to get a good one, that you will be able to get replacement cartridges for the life of the system. cheap ones generally are here today gone tomorrow so you have problems getting replacement cartridges later.

You would probably need to install a more complex and expensive water softener to get rid of the calcium/lime scale tho.

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
A usual water filter is unlikely to reduce the calcium and scale that is present in scheme water In Perth.

Most just remove small particles and physical bugs plus some will reduce chlorine.

If you want it for the shower u probably need to do the whole house from just after your water meter. As alway they vary in $ and you usually get what you are prepared to pay for....

Need to get a good one, that you will be able to get replacement cartridges for the life of the system. cheap ones generally are here today gone tomorrow so you have problems getting replacement cartridges later.

You would probably need to install a more complex and expensive water softener to get rid of the calcium/lime scale tho.

Thanks for your time to answer.
Seems like you know a bit about it. Would you recommend some company?

Abbey

Silver Member
I want a water filter for my shower too! The benefits seem so worth it, the chlorine smell is sometimes overpowering hahaha. I got a "water filter" for tap water which is called "kitchu binchotan" its a piece of Japanese charcoal wood that filters out all the chemicals except fluoride, the taste difference is mind blowing

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
I want a water filter for my shower too! The benefits seem so worth it, the chlorine smell is sometimes overpowering hahaha. I got a "water filter" for tap water which is called "kitchu binchotan" its a piece of Japanese charcoal wood that filters out all the chemicals except fluoride, the taste difference is mind blowing
Can I ask how much and from where?