• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Should I feel guilty?

Roger

Bronze Member
What if you have a partner who is only in the relationship these days for the financial security. Should I feel bad about straying? Anyone out there looking to help me out if I do?

A

Annoyance

It's your own choice to keep your partner around out of convenience, or not weight the pros and cons of your relationship. No point in causing drama later on by cheating and dragging out the situation if you're unhappy about it.

Unless you're like my cousin that has a rant & gain emotional support online, when needed to justify her staying in a bad relationship, then be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackADTS

Gold Member
Clear the air if there’s no future.
I’m guessing there’s no intimacy, but why and is that the reason for straying.

JackADTS

Gold Member
Also put yourself in their shoes should you stray, if you haven’t already and how you would feel.

JackADTS

Gold Member
Sounds like you may want more than just having financial security.

could be why you question if you should feel guilty.

if you’re hoping for a better relationship this could be why you ask if you feel guilty.

Probably not doing anyone a favour by straying, you need to decide if you want to stay in the relationship or move on.

Lingus

Legend Member
What if you have a partner who is only in the relationship these days for the financial security. Should I feel bad about straying? Anyone out there looking to help me out if I do?

If your partner is there for financial security, what are your reasons for being there ?

As for anyone looking to help you out in the 'straying' department, well ... just look around this forum ... money might not buy you happiness, but it could get you an orgasm ... or two !!

osscar

Foundation Member
What if your wife has physical difficulties that prohibit sex but you still love each other ???? Is punting cheating or just therapy??
Just puttin it out there for comment and playing devils advocate lol