She was raped. Lehrmann in deep shit

doob

Legend Member
Just look at the incompentant sleazy greasy albanese everyone is laughing at the useless moron.
Comments about political leaders amuse me - including my own. It's not an easy job acting in the public good. There's a job, only a few people apply for it and, in Australia, close to 10 million choose the person they detest the least and promise them the most.

Where does that leave you and me? We didn't apply for the post. Instead we choose to live in the land of the keyboard pugilist, making a call on all and sundry and policies, with fuck all knowledge about the complexities involved. Remember, some policies and decisions are made with future generations in mind due to be born long after we're gone.

Can ANYONE name me 10, no let's make it easier, 5 good leaders of a country who is free from sin? Who doesn't live in a glasshouse? My standards and regard for most politicians isn't the highest but I couldn't do their job. Could you? I do have to draw the line at criticism via photoshopping especially depicting the bodies of children though. Moreso on a sex forum. I'm far from perfect. Are you? The guiltiest ones lives in our mirror.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Comments about political leaders amuse me - including my own. It's not an easy job acting in the public good. There's a job, only a few people apply for it and, in Australia, close to 10 million choose the person they detest the least and promise them the most.

Where does that leave you and me? We didn't apply for the post. Instead we choose to live in the land of the keyboard pugilist, making a call on all and sundry and policies, with fuck all knowledge about the complexities involved. Remember, some policies and decisions are made with future generations in mind due to be born long after we're gone.

Can ANYONE name me 10, no let's make it easier, 5 good leaders of a country who is free from sin? Who doesn't live in a glasshouse? My standards and regard for most politicians isn't the highest but I couldn't do their job. Could you? I do have to draw the line at criticism via photoshopping especially depicting the bodies of children though. Moreso on a sex forum. I'm far from perfect. Are you? The guiltiest ones lives in our mirror.
You have to admit the cost of living has gone through the roof shopping centre stabbings are a common event and you have to admit greasy sleazy albanese is not doing a very good job that's why people are making these Photoshop pics.

doob

Legend Member
You have to admit the cost of living has gone through the roof shopping centre stabbings are a common event and you have to admit greasy sleazy albanese is not doing a very good job that's why people are making these Photoshop pics.
I admit to all that but I'm going to cut and paste your reasoning and give you my (probably right and wrong) replies:

1. ... the cost of living has gone through the roof
My stupid response: Much of it's caused by international factors beyond our control. If other countries and their heads of state are struggling to counter it why are Australian politicians judged so cruelly then? Politicians want to stay in power, it's in their interests to be popular and stay in power. So... there must be a reason they can't do anything. It's because it's not within their means. Does thatmake it "greasy sleazy albanese"'s fault?

2. ... shopping centre stabbings are a common event
My stupid response: Are they really or are they being publicized by media because it's newsworthy (which it is) and because it's so rare. And how is this the government of the day's fault? Do you want them to ban knives Australia-wide? Kill all people at dawn who've even a skerrick of mental "illness"? Is that "greasy sleazy albanese"'s fault?

3.... "greasy sleazy albanese is not doing a very good job that's why people are making these Photoshop pics."
My stupid response: What would be a good job then? And if people are throwing stones and rocks and photoshopping, why don't they throw solutions and diagrams and come out from their photoshopping with REAL solutions. Is it really because they've none?

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
Albo inherited the mess left behind by Scummo and his predecessors Turdball and Mad Monk. The country has been almost run to the ground after almost a decade of Liberal dictatorship.

Channelle

Legend Member

I know it is a forum, but once upon a time there was a general rule on here so I have steered clear of anything to do with politics - I think.
I do not know if it still applies or is bothered with anymore but I usually try to bypass any posts remotely political.

"Politics are not allowed on the forum. This helps to keep the focus on the main topic of discussion and prevents potentially divisive discussions from taking over."

doob

Legend Member
I know it is a forum, but once upon a time there was a general rule on here so I have steered clear of anything to do with politics - I think.
I do not know if it still applies or is bothered with anymore but I usually try to bypass any posts remotely political.

"Politics are not allowed on the forum. This helps to keep the focus on the main topic of discussion and prevents potentially divisive discussions from taking over."
There's politics and there's heated politics and then totally irrational attacks on people which become personal.

The little I've seen looking at the archives of this forum is that when it descends into name-calling, bitter personal and irrational attacks is when Mrs. Langtrees draws a line. Mrs. Langtrees in a previous life was a colleague to several politicians in another country I gather.

At the same time, the people who put in their two drachmar's worth about politics here are also partipants in other topics of the forum which increases eyeballs, hits, reviews and eventually attendances to brothels and increased patronage.

Do people who are lawn bowls clubs members talk only about lawn bowls or do they go the club bar to talk about everything from sheilas, quality of beers while watching the television on the live footy games? The mainstay is still lawn bowls.

Do women join others for an afternoon of shopping or do they adjourn to cafes, talk about how lacklustre their married/defacto lives are, the general dearth of quality men in Perth as well as what's wrong with sex toys and menopause? Inevitably they return home with bags of shopping for themselves and others.

Likewise, it's all still about sex and frankly I'd take this over PP any day.

Finally, this is a great forum - TalkinSex and I'm (personally) disappointed by the lack of participation by working women here. Is it that hard to write a line or two or an opinion on this board? How much time does that take? You're building a rapport and a very important brand - no, not Langtrees but YOU.

Last edited:

Channelle

Legend Member
There's politics and there's heated politics and then totally irrational attacks on people which become personal.

The little I've seen looking at the archives of this forum is that when it descends into name-calling, bitter personal and irrational attacks is when Mrs. Langtrees draws a line. Mrs. Langtrees in a previous life was a colleague to several politicians in another country I gather.

At the same time, the people who put in their two drachmar's worth about politics here are also partipants in other topics of the forum which increases eyeballs, hits, reviews and eventually attendances to brothels and increased patronage.

Do people who are lawn bowls clubs members talk only about lawn bowls or do they go the bars to talk about everything from sheilas, quality of beers while watching the television on the live footy games? The mainstay is still lawn bowls.

Do women join others for an afternoon of shopping or do they adjourn to cafes, talk about how lacklustre their married/defacto lives are, the general dearth of quality men in Perth as well as what's wrong with sex toys and menopause? Inevitably they return home with bags of shopping for themselves and others.

Likewise, it's all still about sex and frankly I'd take this over PP any day.

Finally, this is a great forum - TalkinSex and I'm (personally) disappointed by the lack of participation by working women here. Is it that hard to write a line or two or an opinion on this board? How much time does that take? You're building a rapport and a very important brand - no, not Langtrees but YOU.

Lost me, but I like cafes and shopping.

doob

Legend Member
Lost me, but I like cafes and shopping.
The point I'm trying to make is that it might be a sex and sexworker and sexual activity forum but the fray into politics isn't a breaking of the rules that you cite. If anything, provided it doesn't go overboard, it attracts and retains more readers.

Last edited:

Channelle

Legend Member
The point I'm trying to make is that it might be a sex and sexworker and sexual activity forum but the fray into politics isn't a breaking of the rules that you cite. If anything, provided it doesn't go overboard, it attracts and retains more readers.
That's fine, my point is that I like cafes and shopping.

CDSC

Gold Member
Just look at the incompentant sleazy greasy albanese everyone is laughing at the useless moron.
Our world economic rankings have gone from 20th to 3rd I read somewhere. Plus we are back to talking to our main trading partner. No the Murdoch press is saying 'they are laughing' without specifying who or why? If you listen to a media that describes itself as entertainment rather than news then you are kidding yourself when you quote it.

doob

Legend Member
Our world economic rankings have gone from 20th to 3rd I read somewhere. Plus we are back to talking to our main trading partner. No the Murdoch press is saying 'they are laughing' without specifying who or why? If you listen to a media that describes itself as entertainment rather than news then you are kidding yourself when you quote it.
To be fair though, Australia has slid down on many rankings whether's it's the world bank, OECD countries or whatever. And has been said many, many times, the manufacturing industries here have well and truly died.

It would have been nice to read Goodstuff Bon truc in french's response to all his allegations and responses.