• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Shaving legs without water

T

Tania Admin

Sorbolene is my answer to smooth leg heaven when I do shave.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
As shaving cream :) It's also the best make-up remover and a brilliant moisturiser :)

Thank you for that tip, must go to see where to get some from? where do u get it? how do you use it as a shaving cream please Tania?

T

Tania Admin

Thank you for that tip, must go to see where to get some from? where do u get it? how do you use it as a shaving cream please Tania?
You can get it at any chemist or supermarket. I use it on my legs while they are wet (in the shower), just a little goes a long way :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
You can get it at any chemist or supermarket. I use it on my legs while they are wet (in the shower), just a little goes a long way :)

Nice one may get some tomorrow is it pricey? LOL ..... does darwin have chemists considering the perfect weather? LOL

but will look tomorrow... :)

T

Tania Admin

Yes Darwin has chemists. Omg,,pick on me day lol
No not pricey,,cheap as chips...

Five o'clock shadow? I'm lucky to have a 5 year shadow on my legs smartybum,,years of waxing works wonders. Plus I was never hairy to begin with thanks Beep....lol

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sooner kiss you than pick on you honey!!

I will look tomorrow.. :) love ya

XXXXX

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yes Darwin has chemists. Omg,,pick on me day lol
No not pricey,,cheap as chips...

Five o'clock shadow? I'm lucky to have a 5 year shadow on my legs smartybum,,years of waxing works wonders. Plus I was never hairy to begin with thanks Beep....lol
hairs have prob all turned grey by now unless u use wella down there
pik Ion u day yeah why not
wonder how many times he'll post now..eh???

T

Tania Admin

hairs have prob all turned grey by now unless u use wella down there
pik Ion u day yeah why not
wonder how many times he'll post now..eh???
Oh Bepp,,I have no problem with ageing,,because I'm doing it so well :)

I hope you get out on the right side of bed tomorrow xo :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Thank you... there is shower wash ones too.. so that should be okay....