Share your glimpse on Psychedelics !!!

What are your thoughts on using psychedelics to enhance your carnal experience?

• Say no to drugs

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Blaze it 420/69 (casually)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Wouldn’t mind experimenting

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ‘50 Shades of Fear and Loathing’ every time (serious dependence on psychedelics during sex)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Alley W

Diamond Member
A lot of cultures practice sex under the influence; they say it heightens your senses and capacity for arousal.

tumblr_p4n0ufRbVU1qe8qbzo1_400.gif

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Psychedelics are a class of drug whose primary action is to trigger psychedelic experiences via serotonin receptor agonism, causing thought and visual/auditory changes, and altered state of consciousness. Studies show that psychedelics are physiologically safe and do not lead to addiction.Psychedelics have a long history of traditional use in medicine and religion,using psychedelics enhance your carnal gives you a unique experience
23KQwnog7Q1CSz56DzrB84BzuyayobC4P82JBYzmDGu7MzrGGzYA9YPHEwz5hbA3xtFpMQH2kA7UFi8DGz2N9QvFT4RZfPt.jpg

O

Outski

Anyone else ever attempted to have sex whilst tripping off your nut, hallucinating nonstop (my gf's head had become a grinning gargoyle's head amongst many other things) & laughing uncontrollably like a lunatic & the more you try to stop the crazy laughter the more it made you laugh?
When at some point Maybe a few seconds or maybe a few hours later I pointed out to her the bathroom floor was now on a 45deg angle yet somehow the water in the spa despite the blizzards, massive tidal waves & the fluorescent pink hailstones the size of emu eggs was not overflowing at all? I am pretty sure at that point she lost control of her bladder again 🤪

thiswayup

Silver Member
Anyone else ever attempted to have sex whilst tripping off your nut, hallucinating nonstop (my gf's head had become a grinning gargoyle's head amongst many other things) & laughing uncontrollably like a lunatic & the more you try to stop the crazy laughter the more it made you laugh?
When at some point Maybe a few seconds or maybe a few hours later I pointed out to her the bathroom floor was now on a 45deg angle yet somehow the water in the spa despite the blizzards, massive tidal waves & the fluorescent pink hailstones the size of emu eggs was not overflowing at all? I am pretty sure at that point she lost control of her bladder again 🤪

Lol that’s crazy , not in the full grips of the trip but the tail end and sex is fun 🥰🥳