• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Gentlemen (and ladies)

I have just returned from a week in China and I had the opportunity to experience two ends of the punting spectrum.
The first end was in Guangzhou, where for around AU$170 I received an hour massage by two naked beauties. To end, I sat on the edge of the table (read - bed), with one massaging my shoulders while the other was on her knees giving me a BJ.

Then I traveled to Shanghai. That is where I got Shanghaied.
As some may be aware, there is an ever present danger if you are a single (alone) guy walking the sights in Shanghai. You can get approached by a pretty girl or two offering to give you a special massage for 150RMB or so. They then take you to a building or hotel or bar where you are lead into a room and given the special massage. Then the girl leaves and the heavies enter with a bill for 20,000RMB and a threat that if you don't pay, they will report you to the police.

That is not what happened to me, as I am aware of this scam. I just got taken advantage of in the hotel Spa.
The deal was 780RMB for a one hour massage. With the 100RMB discount coupon you pay only 680RMB ($145).
The massage is fine, but the girl does not disrobe or include extras. Not like PT used to do. Partway through she cons me into extending with hints at extra services. a 100RMB discount for the second hour somehow convinces me. However, she still does not disrobe and the extra HJ costs another 1,000HKD plus 100RMB.

So, over $500 later I do get a happy ending, but that is all.

You tell me which one was better.

Bottom line... Don't go to Shanghai expecting value for money. Stay in Guangdong.