• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
Today watch news on YouTube and accidentally these recipes come up, its easy and simple recipes. So here is this I just try cooked and it's yummy. Shakshuka is one of Israelis most loved foods. The dish, which was brought to Israel by Jewish immigrants from North Africa, traditionally consists of spiced stewed tomatoes topped with poached eggs. I make more simple and this is it Shakshuka Caroline version πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

20200413_175452.jpg

Ingredient :

Tomato (dice)
Onion (chop fine)
Garlic (chop fine)
Chili Flakes & Piri Piri Powder (optional, you can use any spicy powder or spicy paste you like)
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil

Cooking Time :

Heat olive oil in a saucepan, add onion cook till soft and translucent then add garlic till smell nice. After that add spicy powder or spicy paste mixed well. Then add tomato cook together, stir fry a bit then cover the saucepan. Reduce heat to medium low about 10 - 15 minutes till tomato become soup then add salt and pepper, tasted. If all done now time for making poached eggs, make a hole in tomato sauce then crack eggs in a hole. Cover saucepan and wait till white eggs cooked well, I make about 2 minutes I like a bit runny egg yolks. But you can cook a bit longer if you like well done eggs. This is it food is ready, bon appetite πŸ˜œπŸ‘

20200413_175737.jpg 20200413_175758.jpg 20200413_175517.jpg 20200413_175818.jpg 20200413_175841.jpg

Traveler

Bronze Member
I"ve had something similair in Hong Kong, expect the eggs were scrambled and the tomato a little spicy, it was delicious

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Today watch news on YouTube and accidentally these recipes come up, its easy and simple recipes. So here is this I just try cooked and it's yummy. Shakshuka is one of Israelis most loved foods. The dish, which was brought to Israel by Jewish immigrants from North Africa, traditionally consists of spiced stewed tomatoes topped with poached eggs. I make more simple and this is it Shakshuka Caroline version πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Ingredient :

Tomato (dice)
Onion (chop fine)
Garlic (chop fine)
Chili Flakes & Piri Piri Powder (optional, you can use any spicy powder or spicy paste you like)
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil

Cooking Time :

Heat olive oil in a saucepan, add onion cook till soft and translucent then add garlic till smell nice. After that add spicy powder or spicy paste mixed well. Then add tomato cook together, stir fry a bit then cover the saucepan. Reduce heat to medium low about 10 - 15 minutes till tomato become soup then add salt and pepper, tasted. If all done now time for making poached eggs, make a hole in tomato sauce then crack eggs in a hole. Cover saucepan and wait till white eggs cooked well, I make about 2 minutes I like a bit runny egg yolks. But you can cook a bit longer if you like well done eggs. This is it food is ready, bon appetite πŸ˜œπŸ‘

Its yum....

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member

Ingredient :

Tomato (dice)
Onion (chop fine)
Garlic (chop fine)
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil

Cooking Time :

Could this go well with pasta?