• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
3d9a3a2eca058b17b4322ad60146db98.png

What about Coco, in Perth for 1 week only. :)

Bigmick

Legend Member
3d9a3a2eca058b17b4322ad60146db98.png

What about Coco, in Perth for 1 week only. :)
Last time she was in Perth her name was Tiffany. Always a bad sign when they continue to change names.

Yes Thirsty there are plenty more. Have a look on backpage. You wanted to know who's worth seeing? we told you.

thirsty

Diamond Member
Last time she was in Perth her name was Tiffany. Always a bad sign when they continue to change names.

Yes Thirsty there are plenty more. Have a look on backpage. You wanted to know who's worth seeing? we told you.
thanks Bigmick..In other words Bigmick there is basically only 3 worth seeing Iya,Nancy and Jocy and Tiffany/Coco though one should be wary of the name change.
Have you guys noticed that some girls up there prices when they come to Perth.

Bigmick

Legend Member
You can add Faye to that top Perth ts list.
Cheers Mr Worthy, she is one I have yet to try.
Yes some girls will charge more in Perth. Excuse is higher living costs and rent etc. don't know how true that is.
Plus more competition in Melb or Syd will force them to charge less there.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
great review Scotty ..wat about more details i doubt i'd even consider going to see that lady based on ur review or lack of it

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Our new popular link for transsexuals has four ladies listed this week and Wild Orchid looks amazing.

The link is broken, so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

scottysgotsome

Bronze Member
great review Scotty ..wat about more details i doubt i'd even consider going to see that lady based on ur review or lack of it

If you want details then ask away.
Not going to type out every single detail. Previous replies lacked in depth descriptions therefore i followed suit.
If you decide to avoid booking her based on this then that's your loss and somewhat childish.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What is there to disagree with Beep there are mot many blonde trassexuals and blondie does look hot.

The link is broken, so taken down

01.JPG

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
If you see above I would say your hand slipped, I only asked because I thought you may know something that wasn't hot about the four transsexuals that are advertised on www.langtrees.com in Perth.

mrworthy

Silver Member
There are a few new ones in Perth at the moment. Any chance of a refereal.
Livi looks interesting
this HTML class. Value is The link is broken, so taken down

Bigmick

Legend Member
Yeah not cheap, although her prices are different on backpage.
Yes that's Chloe from backpage. She was charging $250/30 on BP so yes her prices now are insane. I have written a review on here for Chloe. Prettiest ts I have seen but her below average services do not match her price.

frankly

Gold Member
There is a girl advertising most places, headine is "black", that does not do her justice, she is dark skinned, from Fijii, pushing 6 feet tall, I found her stunning, really beautiful features, and service to please, a little expensive to my mind at $300 per hour but I'll be back for more.