• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Cici works mostly just on Fridays 9.30am-9pm

83A Main Street,
Osborne Park, WA, 6017
easy front and back parking,clean and professional

Book Now

or
Walk Ins Accepted
Opens 7 Days:
9:00am - 9:00pm

Last edited by a moderator:

iwltfe

Bronze Member
I met Cici last year at comfort massage when I walked in for a one hour full body massage. She is adorable with the cutest voice I've ever heard, pretty face, slim body with impressive boobs and an ass I could stare at all day. If only Friday was not my busiest day of the week otherwise I would have seen her several times since. I had a great time with her, she gave me a firm massage which is my preference and we had a great conversation (rare for me). I'm so pleased to find out she is still there, I will make the effort to see her again soon.

Channelle

Legend Member
Will be anybodys guess as to who is about and will return at Comfort.
But what I'm hoping for is that the 3 month break has sorted out a decent approach to letting punters know in a timely manner who is working each day.

seve

Bronze Member
Saw Cici as a walk in, they were quite busy that day and I have to say I wasn't overly thrilled with the in and out of the room 6 or 7 times during the hour.

Cici's massage was good, but I she kept it very short. As far as her voice, for me, it was a tad irritating and seemed a bit of a put on.

Overall I found her okay, but she is not my thing. I am sure though there are plenty of others who will enjoy her style and mannerisms.

massage

Gold Member
Saw Cici as a walk in, they were quite busy that day and I have to say I wasn't overly thrilled with the in and out of the room 6 or 7 times during the hour.

Cici's massage was good, but I she kept it very short. As far as her voice, for me, it was a tad irritating and seemed a bit of a put on.

Overall I found her okay, but she is not my thing. I am sure though there are plenty of others who will enjoy her style and mannerisms.

Can you explain the voice thing?

dan60

Diamond Member
Can you explain the voice thing?
i must admit, her voice is very high pitched and i found her hard to comprehend.
i was putting it down to deafness, but i'm glad someone else pointed it out. lol
didn't really irritate me, she is a sweet girl.
a very slim girl, and even though i'm not a fan of bolt-ons, but i managed to get over my dislike eventually :)

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’m leaning towards discretion now if I’m offered FS as letting it out can cause those services to be lost. Enjoy it if you get it but maybe keep it discrete. It’s like tying a cow to a tree in a bull paddock, the poor thing gets rutted.

Spidersense

Legend Member
I'm advised she does for repeat customers!! 🤔🤔
I did see her a long time ago she offered nude hj/ bodyslide , I asked for f/s she said only after she gets to know me. Like the old question how long is a piece of string. My thoughts our many visits would this take. Couldn't be bothered finding out.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I did see her a long time ago she offered nude hj/ bodyslide , I asked for f/s she said only after she gets to know me. Like the old question how long is a piece of string. My thoughts our many visits would this take. Couldn't be bothered finding out.
As the saying goes, Your Mileage May Vary: YMMV when any of us visit an AMP.

Salt

Silver Member

Got the same offer from her twice, but she said no to fs as "you are too big." Have heard that before, maybe she just didn/t like me 🤔

Kellix

Silver Member
Got the same offer from her twice, but she said no to fs as "you are too big." Have heard that before, maybe she just didn/t like me 🤔
or maybe you are just too big haha. first world problem by the sounds.

So is the general consenus she is good? What is her massage like?