sexually frustrated

M

marc22

I am 24 and have yet to have sex, i'm at the stage now that i could sleep with anyone (obvious has to be female and over the age of 18) so any offers

M

Minxxy

Hey Marc

I am not trying to be rude, but desperation is a turn off for chicks. No one wants to be your "I will have sex with anyone female over 18" partner. Chicks like to feel like you want to sleep with them because you like them, not because youre desperate to pop your cherry...
If you want to have sex so bad, you can always visit a working lady. Otherwise head out on the weekend and try your luck with the ladies on the town... Be cool and calm and treat them right. It will happen eventually

F

frendoto

Marc, I believe you're going to disappointed by the experience. It may placate your ego or emotional frustration and that sense of "missing out", but that's not what is good about sex. Sex is a big deal to me but not in the way you seem to regard it.

Let me say that when it happens, you'll be hooked. So I'd suggest beginning an ongoing relationship with girl. A one-off encounter will disappoint you.

If you're not meeting girls, try dating sites. Post a positive profile with a face picture and interact in a polite and pleasant way. Be polite and pleasant on your date. But only if you're genuine.

Otherwise, if it is affecting your sense of emotional development, why not a working girl? Or a sex holiday to a likely place? Do not fall in love with a foreign prostitute in a foreign country!

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
There is a pretty easy solution to your problem Marc.
Save some money and go see a W/L. If your not having any luck when you are going out and go home alone then it's got to be the best option.

There are many mature age Hot girls around that will help you out.;D

B

booyah

lol at frendoto with the "dont fall in love with a WL in a foreign country" almost happened to a mate... almost :p