• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sexual Healing Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

agilesparky

Bronze Member
Hi Katalina, your avatar is like your profile picture. If you click on it in your profile page you should have the option to choose or upload a new picture. Everybody wants to feel needed and wanted so I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have a very small dick and tired of been laughted at........so go on make fun of me.....

Sorry to hear that luv you know big dicks are overrated I personally like the small ones and if someone is shallow enough to laugh because of your size they not very nice laugh back at them for being a dick

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I thought this thread is about healing chat of the sexual nature and not a discussion of size of the slappin stick.

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Sorry to hear that luv you know big dicks are overrated I personally like the small ones and if someone is shallow enough to laugh because of your size they not very nice laugh back at them for being a dick
Thanks Miss Monique....your kind but I'm real small......and I do try ....again thanks xxxx

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Homer...that's why I put it in there.....sexual healing, if there is a healing for my problem....Miss Monique....answer was warming...trying living with it...confidence is nil.....etc that goes with it....wasn't sure what the responce would be.....any ...its cool

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes but as we know here we get off track, wander and threads go what ever direction they need its part of the joy

Status
Not open for further replies.