• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

SEX with the WIFE

aarsam

Silver Member
We have been married for 16 years and still enjoy a strong sex life with each other. The older we get the dirtier and more adveturest we seem to get. We play games with each other to see how far we can push each others boundries. I am 42 and my wife is 38, are we just a couple of dirty old farts or do other couples find sex better now rather than when they were younger.

E

edd666666

Hey, congrats to both of you, very few couples can say that. Ed

M

movingforward

You lucky man, I hope when i get to that age that my wife is just as adventurous haha

F

fun couple

we have been together for 20 years, and it really does get hotter and naughtier the older we get ;)

L

loosey

My hubby and i have been together for 13 years. Sex has always been great. But you are right, it does get better with age (or maybe we just get better at it). We are both still enjoying each other and want to start enjoying others together. We have a great sex life (even with 2 small children) and usually manage to have a go at least once in a day. However, I just have to get the hubby to be a bit more adventurous, he is a bit nervous! But he is slowly coming around and I am definiately looking forward to the lifetime (and dirty sex) ahead of us.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

kZ39ijfgSUm3NCFsqNQ3cbG0EIYnC

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pipeliner

Married 8 years and still have a great sex life, wife gets hornier by the day and the sex gets dirtier and more 'adventurous' every time. She's has now totally relaxed and has no problems letting go and 'squirting' and having full body orgasms. Toatally blows me away evrytime.

Now she's talking swinging........:)

G

Gizelle

Sex with the wife cat be 2 ways either boring or damn good To have good sex in marriage both partners need to enjoy it and make it more fun and exiting

aarsam

Silver Member
Treat her with kindness respect and show her you really do care and appreciate her, then she will reciprocate and healthy relationship is not hard to keep. [ps. You will never win a argument as she can recall everything you have ever said or done wrong since you first met, so try to avoid them.]

aarsam

Silver Member
Went out last night and stood back and watched while my wife was hit on by a large number of gents. I don't know if it had anything to do with it but we had the best sex i can remember when we got home.

M

Mary Anne PA

the biggest turn on for any wife and mother is a man who does housework/childminding!
if shes got the time to relax and pamper herself, while you take care of the kids/house, shell be MUCH more horny!

im lucky to get sleep ins which allows for some 'late nights' ;p

aarsam

Silver Member
Havn't been interested in sex for about a week now. Am used to always being up for it and my wife feels its her fault despite reassurance's that it isn't. I don't feel there is any more stress in my life than usual so i dont know why i have this lack of desire. Has anyone else experienced this.