Sex Tutoring/Lessons

Philip_3

Bronze Member
Hey everyone! Hopefully this is the right spot to post! I’m just looking for some advice on where to go for some one on one “coaching” style sessions in Perth.

I had a read of some other threads that I could find on here, but thought I’d check if there was any more recent information/suggestions around.

I’ve never had any major issues with sex, however I know I could be a lot better & I’ve always felt there’s a slight disconnect. I would love to explore my sexuality and strengthen the sexual side of me/become more in tune with my partners needs.

I would definitely want the overall experience to be more focused on learning and understanding the sexual connection and would be a very respectful and grateful student!

I read some advice earlier saying to find an experienced/mature WL to approach for this type of service. If anyone has a suggestion on who to approach or any other services in Perth it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Paco

Gold Member
Just ask Snowy, Slugger1, Uncle Bobby, Channelle, ozwarlock get tips from the pros or if desperate even risk asking Phoebe !!
Sorry guys ... I went there again !🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
Just ask Snowy, Slugger1, Uncle Bobby, Channelle, ozwarlock get tips from the pros or if desperate even risk asking Phoebe !!
Sorry guys ... Iwent there again !🙄🙄🙄
Hey everyone! Hopefully this is the right spot to post! I’m just looking for some advice on where to go for some one on one “coaching” style sessions in Perth.

I had a read of some other threads that I could find on here, but thought I’d check if there was any more recent information/suggestions around.

I’ve never had any major issues with sex, however I know I could be a lot better & I’ve always felt there’s a slight disconnect. I would love to explore my sexuality and strengthen the sexual side of me/become more in tune with my partners needs.

I would definitely want the overall experience to be more focused on learning and understanding the sexual connection and would be a very respectful and grateful student!

I read some advice earlier saying to find an experienced/mature WL to approach for this type of service. If anyone has a suggestion on who to approach or any other services in Perth it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Just like training for a sport, the more you do it the better you’ll get. And the more special tricks you will get.
Find a working girl you like, again by trying them, then ask her to show you how she likes it.

what areas to touch, kiss, lick etc.

same goes just try stuff, a girl will soon showyou with body language if she likes or dislikes.

just avoid the old thumb up the bum trick u til your super confident haha

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
Alas, you do know that number of posts does not equal level of experience, well not in my case.

I like this!
But every girl I’m with and my smoking hot wife when they say oh oh that’s it baby wam bam thank you Mam! Wow you really know what your doing down there. I sit back and think ahhh it’s all been worth it for that moment of satisfaction haha

Paco

Gold Member
I like this!
But every girl I’m with and my smoking hot wife when they say oh oh that’s it baby wam bam thank you Mam! Wow you really know what your doing down there. I sit back and think ahhh it’s all been worth it for that moment of satisfaction haha
For me they only say that 'til the money runs out 🤣... not your wife ,.. I mean she doesn't say something else , i mean she doesn't say anything .. I mean I don't know, I wasn't, .. I didn't mean ... not, I ... oh f*ck..😟😟

MikeB

Legend Member

Look for Pixie Rose she lists sex educator& mentor as one of her services see https://twitter.com/pixie_roseperth?lang=en she is also noted for her other services see. https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/searching-squirts.65505/post-646210 lovely lady to boot.

Last edited:

Uncle Bobby

Diamond Member
For me they only say that 'til the money runs out 🤣... not your wife ,.. I mean she doesn't say something else , i mean she doesn't say anything .. I mean I don't know, I wasn't, .. I didn't mean ... not, I ... oh f*ck..😟😟
Finally someone with my type of humour!!
In reward you can sleep with my wife .....
😂😂😂

Channelle

Legend Member
Wow shots fired!!!!

Wasn't having a go at Phoebe.
Because of finance background, just relating the constant story of the client who gets all this great advice the other day from someone at the pub for free - and more often than not, it was worth exactly what they paid for it.

Paco

Gold Member
Wasn't having a go at Phoebe.
Because of finance background, just relating the constant story of the client who gets all this great advice the other day from someone at the pub for free - and more often than not, it was worth exactly what they paid for it.
Hah ! all good Channelle, we've just been joking around g with Phoebe. 👌👍🤝

Paco

Gold Member
Isn't Squirt URINE ? Hmmm goes cook popcorn as this always becomes fun!
Not completely ! Sure it comes via the bladder , but well, there's other stuff too, isn't there ?? I mean,.. oh what would I know, anyway, Tania said Golden showers are okay !!