• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Toys

S

sexnut

What should I purchase?

Palm Power Mains-Powered Hitachi Style Wand | Wands | Vibrators | adultshop.com

1679880009_l4_1.jpg

We-Vibe 2 Vibrator | G-Spot | Vibrators | adultshop.com

1422880003_l4_1_1422880003.jpg

Sextoys Australia :: Vibrating Clit Massager

3149_large.jpg

Something similar to this. It has vibrating nipple and clit pumps
Link is broken, so taken down.

Fetish Fantasy Vibrating Clit Suck Her Pussy Pump | Female Stimulators | Sex Toys | adultshop.com

Which is the best one?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sexnut

Chanel imagining me using all those on her juicy mmmmmmm........

S

sexnut

The last one isn't exactly the one from the store. It has two nipple suction vibrating cups plus a suction vibrating cup for the clit. So basically two clit pumps but one has nipples included

G

Givenchy

I have a clit massager and standard vibrator. The clit stimulators for girls can be quite full on. I have found partners to enjoy it lightly dabbed on the rim of there arse. I had one girl who cum from me tickling her sides while without touching her with it just moved it close to her vagina.

Lots of fun. Toys really make things interesting. And to
Think I was against them as a threat once lol.

I would go for a clit stimulator and wand. Havent uaed the wand but from
Videos i have seen they look good. I've been meaning
To get a rabbit and try that on someone.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Looks like I have to go for the clit massage thingy.......hmmmmmm very much like me........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

G

Givenchy

I'd suggest trying it with your hands tied and teased with it first. U will love it.

1Chat

Just a quick post to see if any of you guys have made any experiences with cock rings.I went out the other day and bought a Lelo pino cockring for $189 bucks, So I've been playing around with it vibration settings etc and it all seems good, but come to jizz and the ring is restricting, making for a very lame orgasm. I asked in the shop at the time if there were different size rings (at this point I thought the ring might be a bit big) but the answer was no, one size fits all apparently! Anyone else made the same experience?

MikeB

Legend Member
One lovely forum lady recently told me how relieved ;) she was when she found out that the air con remote and a rabbit used the same batteries! :cool:

Not so cool though as only one could work at the same time :(

Seems like she was both hot and horny :D:rolleyes:

As it was a hot day, luckily I happened along so the batteries could go back in the air con and the rabbit was no longer needed! ;):cool::D

Some things are just meant to be so!:rolleyes:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Wait until I see you R
Oh hello......are you an expert when it comes to clit massage????????

clitoris massage. Most people think that to work on a woman with one’s fingers means to rub up and down the clitoris a few times and go a little crazy on it. If you want to make sure that she really wants your fingers on her clitoris, massage her! And do not do it as merely foreplay, but use it as the main course.
This is particularly appropriate for people who are physically limited in some way. Pregnant women who are horny as hell because of the hormones and desire, but intercourse hurts them or they are afraid they might go overboard, will be particularly grateful if you pay attention to her by massaging the clitoris. Impotent men can also satisfy their partners and the massage can be a pleasant event. It can also be used by teenagers, who want to experience sexual pleasure, but do not want intercourse.
For a good massage, it is important to know the clitoris well. How it looks like when it is aroused and how when it is not, what feels good at this moment and what at that. A clitoris is not just a small button which is most distinctive when a woman is aroused. It is also important to know that not every one is the same. For example, some women do not have distinct inner labia or only have one labium. During your research, it is better to be gentle than rough because most clitorises are sensitive and stronger and more direct touches can be unpleasant more often than not. Of course, this does not apply to all women. There are women who have relatively insensitive clitorises. There are also some clitorises that are sensitive at first and then require a stronger grip
If the partner is not moist enough, you have to apply some lubricant before the massage. You may also decide to use latex gloves, so your fingers can slide better and will seem smoother. Gloves can also be handy if you want to penetrate into her vagina with your fingers because they prevent scratching which could otherwise occur.
Use one, two or three fingers when massaging, depending on the size of the clitoris. Use your thumb, index finger and middle finger. With two or three finger take the tissue of the clitoris and gently move it up and down. Feel its shape and everything the tissue surrounding it hides and also the skin of the gland covering the button. Adjust the speed according to her. If you cannot grab the clitoris, put your index finger on it and circle. You can also move up and down.
Change the pressure and tempo, but not constantly. After a certain amount of time, it is recommended to settle on a certain pressure and tempo. Especially if the partner is near an orgasm, because it can distract her. Her orgasm can thus be less intense, or she will need more time to get to that point again, or it can even be uncomfortable.

Usually we start massaging the clitoris gently and slowly. In time, we apply more pressure and move faster.
Beneath your fingers you will feel all parts of the clitoris. Your fingers should try to grab as much tissue surrounding the clitoris as possible at all times. Stimulate as large an area as possible. Not every woman will experience an orgasm in such a way, but there are certainly not many women who would not enjoy a clitoris massage!

;)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Oh hello......are you an expert when it comes to clit massage????????

clitoris massage. Most people think that to work on a woman with one’s fingers means to rub up and down the clitoris a few times and go a little crazy on it. If you want to make sure that she really wants your fingers on her clitoris, massage her! And do not do it as merely foreplay, but use it as the main course.
This is particularly appropriate for people who are physically limited in some way. Pregnant women who are horny as hell because of the hormones and desire, but intercourse hurts them or they are afraid they might go overboard, will be particularly grateful if you pay attention to her by massaging the clitoris. Impotent men can also satisfy their partners and the massage can be a pleasant event. It can also be used by teenagers, who want to experience sexual pleasure, but do not want intercourse.
For a good massage, it is important to know the clitoris well. How it looks like when it is aroused and how when it is not, what feels good at this moment and what at that. A clitoris is not just a small button which is most distinctive when a woman is aroused. It is also important to know that not every one is the same. For example, some women do not have distinct inner labia or only have one labium. During your research, it is better to be gentle than rough because most clitorises are sensitive and stronger and more direct touches can be unpleasant more often than not. Of course, this does not apply to all women. There are women who have relatively insensitive clitorises. There are also some clitorises that are sensitive at first and then require a stronger grip
If the partner is not moist enough, you have to apply some lubricant before the massage. You may also decide to use latex gloves, so your fingers can slide better and will seem smoother. Gloves can also be handy if you want to penetrate into her vagina with your fingers because they prevent scratching which could otherwise occur.
Use one, two or three fingers when massaging, depending on the size of the clitoris. Use your thumb, index finger and middle finger. With two or three finger take the tissue of the clitoris and gently move it up and down. Feel its shape and everything the tissue surrounding it hides and also the skin of the gland covering the button. Adjust the speed according to her. If you cannot grab the clitoris, put your index finger on it and circle. You can also move up and down.
Change the pressure and tempo, but not constantly. After a certain amount of time, it is recommended to settle on a certain pressure and tempo. Especially if the partner is near an orgasm, because it can distract her. Her orgasm can thus be less intense, or she will need more time to get to that point again, or it can even be uncomfortable.

Usually we start massaging the clitoris gently and slowly. In time, we apply more pressure and move faster.
Beneath your fingers you will feel all parts of the clitoris. Your fingers should try to grab as much tissue surrounding the clitoris as possible at all times. Stimulate as large an area as possible. Not every woman will experience an orgasm in such a way, but there are certainly not many women who would not enjoy a clitoris massage!

;)

Well if i was not before, I AM NOW ;):D:p

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I hope you realise what you have just done R, i am walking around a shopping centre with a big grin on my face and something stirring down south :D

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
SBS 9.30 pm Thursday. Frisky business. This week about the impact of 50 shades of grey has had on the bondage industry. Last week was about amongst other things of designing a new sex toys was they were swamped when they offered to trade your used rabbit.
Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamDevis1

Bronze Member
Start with yourself. My wife and I like to experiment. Now the favorite toy is a small phallus kiberskina of a ridge that curves in the shape of the body. Also like rubber rings on the penis to the clitoris. But not like vibrators, only small to stimulate the outside.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-You.

Start with yourself. My wife and I like to experiment. Now the favorite toy is a small phallus kiberskina of a ridge that curves in the shape of the body. Also like rubber rings on the penis to the clitoris. But not like vibrators, only small to stimulate the outside.