Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorothyp

So I've been dating this guy for awhile, and the first time he stayed at my place I took out one of my vibrators and asked him to stroke me with it, and it was GREAT!...he was so gentle and sexy Mm-mm! Anyway, afterwards he asked me if I had any other toys, so I showed him my collection, and he got mad, and said "Why do they have so many toys for women? Its not fair!". So I told him I had seen male products online, and he said they were just cock rings and sleeves, and that no one had invented
something that really masturbated a guy and it wasn't fair.
So I was talking to my friends and one of them said there was a toy that slides up and down a guy's cock? Does anyone know what this is? I would love to buy one for my guy's birthday? And why are there more toys for women? I hadn't thought about it before he said that, but its true.
Dorothy P.

The One

Silver Member
I believe there is a product called a Fleshlight. It had different shaped attachments, some tighter, some that simulate anal etc...
Not sure where to buy it but i've seen it advertised in several areas and read a few reviews which were good.

samo88

Bronze Member
The fleshlight is great, but does by no means do any automated stroking.

This might be the kind of thing your after.
Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Hi Why did your boyfriend get mad at your toys??OK there are more toys for women, that i would not know as your man seems to be talking about things to use on a guys penis.

You bought the toys either because you were alone or had an adventurous partner at some stage, you don't touch on that side of it.

Some toys are great for women but i still believe a guy can do much better than any toy.Each to there own.

Though if yous have a great sex life why would any guy want to be masturbating? That i don't understand.

When i have been in a relationship and we have had some really hot sex i just don't get the masturbation part to it. As everything i have done is with her and she used to know how to push my buttons more than any toy could and vice versa.

Yeah it's great to spice up your sex life but you don't really need toys to do it. Though that's only how it was for me and we are all different.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i think there are more toys out there for women because it is much easier for a guy to masturbate (purely by hand) than it is for a woman... when women masturbate more often than not it includes using another object, not often just fingering herself...

just a thought...

but at the same time, vibrators etc are basically a masturbation aid... so are cock rings and sleeves etc... what sort of toy does he want? theres always anal toys ;)

M

massifattack

yeah i agree on the lack of good male sex toys out there at the moment. so much is available to women .......poor guys

M

Max1955

Speaking for myself, a woman's hand or any other part of her body will work for me 100 times better than any sex toy would.

crackerboxpalace

Silver Member
I think that Subnymphet is correct in that it is easier for a man to masturbate but I think that there is another factor. I think that it is easier to simulate a penis or penis like movements than it is to recreate the true feeling of a vagina. Of course, if more guys were willing to give anal play a go...problem solved!!

B

Brad

Has anyone tried one of those glass dildos?
Have been thinking of getting one for the wife, all feedback appreciated.

M

Miranda Fox

Men - G-spot stimulator, butt plug, strap-on, anal beads
Ladies - double ended dildo, vibrators

There are a Huge variety of Sex Toys at your Local Sex Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.