• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Spray ?

B

BIG_BRUCE

I had a chinese lady who offered unprotected sex , but only after spraying on some sort of chemical , stung like hell . Container was all in chinese any idea what it was .

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
Gee why would you go and see a working lady that offered unprotected sex in the first place is beyond me if that's the case hope you went to a doctor and had some STI tests done.

svengali

Foundation Member
I had a chinese lady who offered unprotected sex , but only after spraying on some sort of chemical , stung like hell . Container was all in chinese any idea what it was .

Probably carbolic acid or something simillar but, really, the question is not what it is but why the heck you even considered letting her spray it on your dingus if you didn't know what it was.

As for sex with an unknown Chinese concoction substituting for a condom......::)...........well, I know this cool game you would probably enjoy - you take a revolver, load one chamber.......... very popular in Russia they tell me.

L

Lantana

i googled condom spray and china has 1. there are other ones out there that laminate your private parts...but not sure of it's effectiveness.

it's really not worth it to go all bare..you've only got the 1 life. treat it well.

The condom-in-a-can is essentially an antiseptic foam spray that the manufacturer claims forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

It's not known who makes the NCC, but Beijing-based Chinese-Canadian condom maker Blue Cross Biomedical has been touting something along these lines for a while now. It maintains its spray-in condom "can effectively kill gynaecological disease pathogens such as staphylococcus aureus, Candida, coliform bacillus, and can prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well said lantana. I'm nearing 50 and time flies past too fast now.
Why try to speed up the process. As you said we only have one
life Use it well.