• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex on the dining table.....

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I never thought of Mcdonalds as a dining table...might need to try it .lol:love10:

junglejimbo

Gold Member
As long as it's stable and can hold the weight of both of you , it hurts when the table brakes and you fall onto the floor

skye

Gold Member
Its great way, try a high stool and lean against the bench its wow. It gives extra hight.

W

WRXXXR

As long as it's stable and can hold the weight of both of you , it hurts when the table brakes and you fall onto the floor

That's why you don't buy from ikea!!

The island bench at mine has been nick named the work bench for a reason lol. Mind you, granite can be a bit cold at times and gets slippery very easily :D

S

sexycrystal

Could be yummy , but the fork in the butt could be uncomfortable lol

R

Rita69

Hot, raunchy and fun. There is nothing better than a passionate moment with a bit of throw down or up i guess in this scenario.

M

msmagdelena

Well Sue, I know what happens at your place at dinner time then...

;)

S

Saige

I know a furniture make who custom built his dining table to his height requirements for sex on the dining table....I tested it...PERFECT HEIGHT...VERY HOT!!

Beiing bent over the table is my fav....feeling the cool timber on my face and body....then being spun around, legs over arms...laying back or sitting up, both fantastic....although when i we both got on table top and i was on top...my knees hurt but simple solution knees up in squat!!

:-X

T

Tahlia

OH MY GOD SUE!!!
Please remind me never to invite u over to my pace for a dinner party.
xoxxo
princess tahlia

Fudd

Foundation Member
...sex on the dining table????......hmmmm, I wonder what happens with the candlebra????....lol :)

J

Jasmine69

ever time i get a new table or move house i must try the table out ..... i love all over the house sex its fun :icon_blow:la::-X:notworthy:eek:ccasion14

gadget man

Silver Member
Sex on the dining table how wonderful,
to explore a beautiful lady's body from top to bottom and everything in between

R

Rachel69

Sex on the kitchen sink is the best - tap running. Must be a 'Fatal Attraction' thing!

ABCDEFGhI

Gold Member
"What is your opinion of having sex on the dining table....."

There are other places?

Last edited:

ABCDEFGhI

Gold Member
What is your opinion of having sex on the dining table.....:eek:ccasion14

Some potential here for a brothel with theme rooms. "Would you like a bed, massage table, or dining table?" "The washing machine room is busy at the moment, if you care to wait they have about 11 minutes left on the spin cycle."

Last edited:

Demon

Legend Member
Sounds fun but haven't tried it, yet.

Poppy Rose, you really must try it. Bent over with a cock inside, and your tits pressed against the table. Then on your back with cock in side, and tits being licked and sucked, then your being kissed. Would you like a lesson?