• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex during a woman's period.....

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Any guys like having sex when a woman is having her period, or is all the blood too much and they would rather abstain until it's finished?

How does it work with WL's? Do they get leave of absence during this time, and if there is a punter that has a particularly fetish for having sex during a woman's period, will they accommodate this?

P

Perth boy

Did it a few times a long time ago but in the shower. These days just wait until finished.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
sex during my period? Not appealing to me. :nono:
I usually stay away from work. It is not only the blood (there are ways to stop the bleeding while having to work)....it is more like my whole body condition when I have my period. Don't feel like being touched and my mood could be rather :violent5: or :ky:.........lol.....but other than that I am cool.:laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I always have sex during my period there is never any blood on him or me as when your own lubricant comes it seems to stop the blood....I get so f#*@ing horny with them that there is no option.:-X

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Yes asianguy77, Few w/l abstain when it's that time of the month, and a few do work by using a sponge. It all depends on the lady.xxxxxx

F

Farm Boy

*Shudder*::)

please lengthen your

Your never joining a outlaw motor cycle club Sex Nut?

Ace of spades - this is a symbol for the bringer of death. It means the rider is willing to kill for the group. Or perhaps he has already.

lags - may be used to denote the group's location or origin.

ITCOB. - this is an acronym for "I Took Care of Business"

Red wings shows the biker had oral sex with a menstruating female

I do hope this involves a human female.

S

Stephanie

As a lady i dont like the ldea of sex during a womans period, this is the time to give your boy a nice blowjob and a beer so he can forget about sex for a week...lol:icon_blow

A

Alecia the Foxx

I always try and take a break, but hey, that's what menstrual sponges are for ...

W

WRXXXR

Red wings shows the biker had oral sex with a menstruating female

I do hope this involves a human female.

Sex on a period is all well and good and there's plenty of things I'll try twice but that is a big no no.

The long term relationships I've had suggest that it's best to be very nice especially the week before. If she wants to have sex, I will if not I won't even ask for a blowjob.

Pro tip for the new players out there is when they get (more) annoyed at you during that period of hormonal imbalance, never ever say things like "that time of the month again". girls generally don't see the humor in that :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Pro tip for the new players out there is when they get (more) annoyed at you during that period of hormonal imbalance, never ever say things like "that time of the month again". girls generally don't see the humor in that :D

But you can always show them the iron and vacuum cleaner. lol....:laughing4

Fudd

Foundation Member
.......what's a period?????....I always thought it was a full stop at the end of sentence!!!!!!........ :)

Fudd

Last edited:
W

WRXXXR

But you can always show them the iron and vacuum cleaner. lol....:laughing4

You're a far far braver man than what I am :D "go take your mood out on the dishes", quick way to have your balls removed by the nearest knife!

dan60

Diamond Member
one lady i knew always felt very horny at EOM (end of month) but i think she was the only one.
current lady feels sh1te at the EOM, i stay well clear.
did have a big fling with a lady when we were staying in a hotel room, both horny, she removed a certain device (the cotton pony) and we went for it all night, forgetting her 'condition'.
when we got up in the morning, the bed looked like one of those you see on tv, where the police investigate a frenzied knike attack on a bed, red everywhere.
had to quitly apologise to reception and get the sheets changed.

i believe italian men like going down on a lady during EOM, thats how they get the dolmio grin.

biflab

Gold Member
I think it comes down to respect. A woman's menstrual cycle is normal. Surely, we can respect this enough to abstain from sex during this time. I would also expect a WL not to work as well.