• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sex ,Drugs, Roll n Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicky

I told him, that I have never tried drugs, he is very surprised to hear...

He took out a little plastic bag with a bit of off white poweder in it.... He asked me to try it: It will make you feel really good , he said .

I am scared to try..... :alien:

M

Mary Anne PA

that's good Nicky, you don;t have to try. Never feel like you have to do something you don't want to do.
Why should you try something with a total stranger, is he out for your interests. You don;t know if you will ahve control of yourself trying something you know nothing about.

You stick to your guns and stay drug free. Your beuatiful, happy and feel good without anything else to enhance it.

N

Nicky

thanks Serena.... BUT YOU KNOW , people like me can be very boring ....

No smoking, No alcohol, No Drugs......... people only interested in my body...

Sex galores......

M

Mary Anne PA

I never find you boring, and remember how busy you always are, does that show your boring? I think not. People see your inner beauty and book you. That speaks for itself and never has there been a complaint. stop and think about it girl.
What more can one say.
heres hugs for one of the best
xxxxhugsxxxxxx

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I have to agree with Serena Nikki, stay pure...do not think of it as boring....instead use your mind to gain education in something that interests you.
I do not think that men are only interested in your body, I think they are interested in you and because you are such a warm nice person they want to share a part of you.
Sex is the purpose of life and where we all came from....sex is the pleasure that our creator has given us to enjoy life...the only problem I see is he gave the wish to young men....and woman do not come into their sexuality until the mid thirties...and by that time half the young studs have used up their ejaculation allowance.
What you need is a purpose...why not study the Japanese Theories on sexuality and love making as their culture up until the American era was the most advanced in the western world.
Learning is greatest asset we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chelsea666

chloe

Don't try it, you don't need it. For you to ask these questions shows that you are an interesting, intelligent lady. I think it's great that Maryanne always encourages us to expand our mind and learn new skills. Remember knowledge is power and there's so much out there to experience.

M

Mary Anne PA

its a fine line

You are doing the right thing by not trying.You have to draw the line now. You can have a line of that stuff which may set you on a path that you cannot get off. Or keep on the right side of the line. What is boring? boring is not being an individual boring is being led .Try and be strong and be your self you no deep down what you have to do.Any genuine non selfish person would not try and influence your character for there own means.

Take care

S

scarface

advice

Hey Nicky babe . I tell ya i have done everything and seen just about everything and i encourage people to have expierences.But when it comes to that stuff try and avoid it babe i have seen it wreck really good folk.
Good luck with your life you only got one.

Q

Queenwitch

Nicky...Don't do it

Nicky. I have worked for many years as a nurse,some of them with young people who have got caught up in the never ending cycle of drug use. It is easier to never get on that bandwagon than to try and jump off once it's started. I don't know you but the fact that you are questioning this makes me think you are a lovely sensible girl. I don't smoke or do drugs and I drink very little. I am not boring and neither are you...channel your intelligence and strenght into something more creative.People that tempt you to try drugs often do it to lower you to their level and to make themselves feel better. They often have low self esteem and want to bring you down with them,you are above that and don't need it to have a happy and fulfilling life. Good luck.

K

Kelly

Nikki

Well i must be boring then to Nikki..... I dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs, & i dont even have sex anymore (or any less ;) ) Stay just the way you are Nikki, you are a beautiful person inside & out

T

Tyler

I can say from experience...

I lived for a very short time with a girl who had a drug problem. She tried again and again to stop it her willpower just wasn't enough - she just couldnt do it.

She was a genuinley nice person who seriously screwed herself up with drugs. She had very scary drug psychosis.

They are easy to get on but very very hard to get off. Do yourself a favour and don;'t start in the first place. Mood swings, illness, and killing the brain just isn't wirth the cost or the little high they may give.

I have a lot of friends who still pop pills and shoot assorted drugs every night as well as get blind drunk. And yes - when they are out having fun like that I do feel like I am a boring person. but then I think about how their bodies are being destroyed and woul;d rather stay home and wtach telly then go out with them and feel the peer pressure or have to call an ambulance.

good girls - all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.