• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

weekly update for moderators & network partners

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Total: 259 (members: 35, guests: 224) still good numbers for this time this thread is for me to watch the growth.Thanks members for all the help still lots to do for the eastern seaboard forums but seeing improvement every day...praying the team in India are ready for me...they won't know what hit them...on Tuesday.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
visitors.png
Visitors Expand
+33%
click.png
Actions Expand
+49%
click.png
Average actions
+12%
time.png
Total time
7d 18h
+36%
time.png
Average time per visit
8m 26s
+2%
bounce.png
Bounce rate
14%
+27%
great traffic this morning I put this here to remind me when I check next week

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Great week this week over a 15% increase in members logged in and 700 new members this week, bloody hard on Kate and me last two weeks having to put members that joined before upgrade up manually but all cool now and will only do 4-6 times day now, they kept us waiting so long, its time they impatiently wait to get to the good stuff. Network Partners all had good return this week. Posts up to 900 I think average was 780 (glad I didnt include Forum Kindy). per day 4 months ago we were getting 40 per day.LT promotion started slow but good result this weekend.
3 advertising enquires one from Adelaide one that thinking about it, and one that i turned down.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The most interesting figure is the number of conversations average around 600-700 per day and our dont count as took all our Ip addresses out of the count figures I still think i have to do yours and sallys but will do when i get back to india