• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

seeking a better life proposal

shyguy666

Gold Member
Hello and I have a proposal but first ill introduce my self

I have been on a pensoin since I was about 21 and during that time I had a deal with my mum that I would look after my nephew before and after school from that time. The three of us lived together resonably peacfuly while I did my duties and mum worked come home and cooked meals for us although I did do my own washing, I did not pay anything out of my pension and had free board and food. Mum took on the duties about the age of 40 and I am now 40 something. Unfortunately my nephew died at 16 years of age in a motor bike crash.and I am paying board now!

Right now mi thinking of taking on that role again with a single mum or two single mums who want a normal job or go-to full time study but more about that in a minute.

I am reasonably easy to get along with besides for my laziness which is part of my illness mi diagnosed with, I thoroughly enjoyed raising my nephew and i only have a few good friend I consider family. So the girls im looking for would typical be increasing my family of close friends and adopting your children as an uncle. As a male role model I am fair forgiving and understanding with a gentle heart and almost never loose my temper. And if I did loose my temper or on the verge I would just jump in the car and go for a drive!

Now for what im looking for , two single mums with a single child each between the age of 4-6 but if younger need to be toilet trained as ive been there done that of changing nappies and don't want to do it again! So for the girls here are some example below:

a) you could be a working girl with child who want to study full time to get a career afer being a working girl.

B) you could be a working girl who wants to work full time in a mundane job during the week but you would pick a job with advancement opportunity in the future for when you wish to completely retire as a working girl!

1. this could be a girl of someone you know or a clients ex wife who separated on reasonable conditions so. Not necessarily a working girl but one child and wants to work full time in a career with the money you saved from not having day care fees wanting to buy half a house in the future and you should also receive something from your ex-partner in child support

so I hope to trial for a year beginning next year in 2020 living in Perth but then committing to the 10-15 years worth of the deal if everyone is happy you are in a situation and like the proposal please fell free to private message me or if you are in admin role show potential girls of this situation and see if the have an interest in the proposal!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
i'll move this into chit chat, you will get more response. We should rename the thread send ideas...

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
This is a very different proposal, but provided you're actually a decent human being with no nefarious intentions, could be pretty kick ass. šŸ¤”. I'm okay with it. Proceed. šŸ˜‚ Joking.. welcome aboard buddy. Best of luck! Post lots and make friends, man.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
As a single parent myself well done to you sweetheart.
I am sure there are many mums out there that would jump at this.
My suggestions perhaps join a couple of the dating sites or even one of the many single parent groups on Facebook

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think it is a well thought idea, and that with a bit of time you will meet the right single parent that needs the help and appreciates what you can bring to the table. Don't be in a rush, join in the rest of the forum chit chat is easy, as this helps the single mum get to know you better.