• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Saguaro

Silver Member
I'm just trying to help people out. In one word or less..."psilocybin". Yes, that's right, magic mushrooms. The science is out and psilocybin is in. Read all about it here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367557/

If you decide to go on your first psychedelic trip, the best thing to do is travel, pay the money, and get what is known as a "trip sitter". An excellent service is known as Safe Spaces in Amsterdam. Luc will take good care of you. Here's the website. Tell him that Jason sent you...

link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

dan60

Diamond Member
i had my friend had a lot of fun with LSD bitd.
psilocybin, the active ingredient in both, can and probably will change the brain permanently (not brain damage, just the way you think)
the amsterdam thing is probably a good way to go, don't do your first alone.
i wouldn't mind trying shrooms for the stronger visual effects.

i don't know if Safe Spaces personnel are psychotherapists.
but all the following can occur, and it's best if you are with someone experienced.
  • Paranoia
  • Confusion
  • Frightening hallucinations, both auditory or visual in nature
  • Derealization (the feeling that your surroundings aren’t real)
  • Depersonalization (a state in which your thoughts and feelings seem unreal)
  • Distressing thoughts
the FDA has approved the 1st stage of clinical trials of psilocybin for the treatment of depression late 2019, what can go wrong? lol

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
psilocybin, the active ingredient in both, can and probably will change the brain permanently (not brain damage, just the way you think)

but all the following can occur, and it's best if you are with someone experienced.
  • Paranoia
  • Confusion
  • Distressing thoughts
the FDA has approved the 1st stage of clinical trials of psilocybin for the treatment of depression late 2019, what can go wrong? lol
Would not go down the track of using drugs change your environment. That's why a lot of people change jobs football clubs restraunts houses with neighbours from hell or find the right doctor drug usage ends up ugly.

The Voice

Diamond Member

• Paranoia
  • Confusion
  • Distressing thoughts
Psyilocybin as found in magic mushrooms is not the active ingredient in LSD, nor peyote seeds etc etc. The only commonality is that that they belong to the hallucinogenic class of drugs.

dan60

Diamond Member
Psyilocybin as found in magic mushrooms is not the active ingredient in LSD, nor peyote seeds etc etc. The only commonality is that that they belong to the hallucinogenic class of drugs.
yes, my bad there, it's lysergic acid in LSD

dan60

Diamond Member
Would not go down the track of using drugs change your environment. That's why a lot of people change jobs football clubs restraunts houses with neighbours from hell or find the right doctor drug usage ends up ugly.
hell no, i used my friend used it for fun only.
the anti-depressant aspect is news to me.
i would not encourage anyone to go out and try any hallucinogenic drug for depression without medical supervision.
probably the aim of my reply was to put people off trying this stuff off their own back.
stories like these, like myths about cures for covid, lead people to consume fish tank cleaners and ingest bleach.
FFS don't tell Trump about shrooms :)

Legend Member
hell no, i used my friend used it for fun only.
the anti-depressant aspect is news to me.
i would not encourage anyone to go out and try any hallucinogenic drug for depression without medical supervision.
probably the aim of my reply was to put people off trying this stuff off their own back.
stories like these, like myths about cures for covid, lead people to consume fish tank cleaners and ingest bleach.
FFS don't tell Trump about shrooms :)
Have they really found a cure for baldness then why does prince William have a bald head.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Have they really found a cure for baldness then why does prince William have a bald head.
No cure but hair transplants while expensive have come a long way, look at Warney for example. A friend of mine had it done in Bangkok a few years back. Looked horrible for half a year but later looked really good.

The Voice

Diamond Member
yes, my bad there, it's lysergic acid in LSD
Actually it was only recently that research into LSD as being beneficial for depression and some other psychotic disorders has been allowed (well at least in the USA) after being banned since the late 1960s, even though back then it showed promising benefits. You are right though it can be a dangerous drug with certain users and in high doses. Look what happened to Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd, he virtually fried his brain as well as binging on what might have been a predisposition to schizophrenia.

Legend Member
Actually it was only recently that research into LSD as being beneficial for depression and some other psychotic disorders has been allowed (well at least in the USA) after being banned since the late 1960s, even though back then it showed promising benefits. You are right though it can be a dangerous drug with certain users and in high doses. Look what happened to Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd, he virtually fried his brain as well as binging on what might have been a predisposition to schizophrenia.
Thanks for that extreamly handy information syd Barrett's drug usage led him to be exited from the band although shine on you crazy diamond one of my favourite pink Floyd songs.

The Voice

Diamond Member
Thanks for that extreamly handy information syd Barrett's drug usage led him to be exited from the band although shine on you crazy diamond one of my favourite pink Floyd songs.
No worries. The entire Wish You Were Here album was devoted to Syd. In fact he appeared at one of its recording sessions at Abbey Road studios after the band hadn't seen him for a number of years. They did not recognise him as he was overweight and shaved off all his hair and eyebrows. After realising who he was Roger Waters broke down and cried.

Sia Silver

Silver Member
I'm just trying to help people out. In one word or less..."psilocybin". Yes, that's right, magic mushrooms. The science is out and psilocybin is in. Read all about it here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367557/

If you decide to go on your first psychedelic trip, the best thing to do is travel, pay the money, and get what is known as a "trip sitter". An excellent service is known as Safe Spaces in Amsterdam. Luc will take good care of you. Here's the website. Tell him that Jason sent you... https://safespacesamsterdam.com/
Thanks for this good information

PixiePetite

Princess
Silver Member
I'm just trying to help people out. In one word or less..."psilocybin". Yes, that's right, magic mushrooms. The science is out and psilocybin is in. Read all about it here:

If you decide to go on your first psychedelic trip, the best thing to do is travel, pay the money, and get what is known as a "trip sitter". An excellent service is known as Safe Spaces in Amsterdam. Luc will take good care of you. Here's the website. Tell him that Jason sent you... https://safespacesamsterdam.com/
I'm just trying to help people out. In one word or less..."psilocybin". Yes, that's right, magic mushrooms. The science is out and psilocybin is in. Read all about it here:

Absolutely love psilocybin 💕 I micro-dose it myself and will sometimes dose up to a gram before I go out to specific events as I’ve noticed it improves my mood and creativity
fun lil’ guys

Last edited by a moderator: