School girl- Offensive or sexy??

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Personally I find it a little offensive, why does it have to be a school girl??? I understand all the others just not this one.

Let me know what you think guys....?

notlooking4love

Silver Member
It's only offensive if the guy doesn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

Otherwise it can be sexy - but not when done by a 35 year old. There has to at least have a slight resemblance to a school girl age!!

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Dylan,
I agree...the whole school thing is a bit of a worry, cause the fantasy has to originally stem from a 'not so wholesome' place!

But, I also think that that's a really good reason for our industry being here. What if that kind of fantasy wasn't available? How many real age school girls would be a target for the guys that make these bookings?

I know of one client in particular that comes to mind instantly, that I deal with on a regular basis. I know for sure, 100% that if we didn't offer this service, he would most certainly be offending on an illegal scale...

So, that in all, actually gives me a sense of pride in what I do for a living. It gives me a purpose and shows that this industry, regardless of politics or society bias or religion or whatever, we aren't going anywhere soon!
Q. Oldest profession in the world?
A. Maybe...? (or did sales/bartering beat us?)

Q. Needed?
A. Absolutely!

Thanks for listening!

Lisa xxx

kim of kal

Foundation Member
I do agree with Dylan but like Lisa said there is a need for that kind of fantasy

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I agree 100% lisa... I too have known a few clients like this over the years.

But as for our friend here notlooking4love- what do you mean by a school girl age? What is the general age of this fantasy? 10? 13?

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Oh wow, no. The school girl thing is hot, but it's not an age thing. I think it's more of a remenising thing for the bloke, who, since they themselves have left high school, wonder what they missed if they had have done things differently. It has nothing to do with age for me, infact I think that the closer to my own age the girl is, the better the effect for me.

I think you might be thinking of this fantasy a bit wrong. At least for me if I ever play this out I am a fellow student, not the pervy gym teacher ;)

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
I have played this game too retro in more like a catholic college type scenario like 'Yes Mon Senior' lol just wondering was all? Whats everyone else thinks??

F

Farm Boy

Just try carrying your 17 year old daughters luggage into a boarding school foyer,
Its a challenge on so many levels.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I have to admit, if I was to be honest, that I do find it offensive. However, I still do the schoolgirl fantasy. I figure that if a guy comes to see me rather than picking up a schoolgirl and damaging her, then that is better for all. Maybe, I am wrong, but that is how I operate in regards to that one.

M

madison

Thought i might put in my 2 cents ,I personally wont dress as a school girl for my clients ... I once had this client ask me to dress as a school girl and to do a role play as his 11 yr old daughter ..If only mother knew ... although all other costumes are extremely sexy

No thanks ... too disturbing for me .

:sad7:

notlooking4love

Silver Member
Dylan, I'm not talking about primary school age. I'm talking legal - year 12, uni. So in actual fact the WL could be up to early 20's. It's more about what she can get away with. For me it's about getting the girl I couldn't get at that age.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Thanks for your honesty everyone... this topic just seems to hit a raw nerve on alot of issues which can really spoil the simple fun of role play I have found.

Happy2

Legend Member
Who remembers the four corners story on this It was about Japan .
They showed the Redlight section in tokyo and there were little japanese girls everywhere in blue school uniforms and straw boaters. And just to make the story a little worse
And dont forget thi8s story was in the 90's In parts of Japan I think it was only Tokyo
age of consent was or still is only around 14

svengali

Foundation Member
Just to introduce a new angle to this discussion.

I occasionally head over to the "Dark Side" of the net and look at photomanipulations of people, mostly women, being beheaded in guillotines, hanged, drowned, stabbed etc. Amazing photoshop work and, of course purely fantasy material. One of the best "beheaders" in the business was a 63 year old Dutchman with too much time on his hands.

Now, does looking at this material mean I would harm someone in real life?

Of course not.

The schoolgirl fantasy is not my thing but, while I would cheerfully castrate a paedophile with a rusty razor blade, I cannot make the link between a man paying an adult woman to act out the fantasy for him and a child molester. It is a fantasy, nothing more and so long as it stays in fantasy land it is harmless.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Since I've mentioned schoolgirl a couple of times in previous posts I'll give you my personal take on it

The theory
Schoolgirls are "innocent" yet can be alittle naughty

The reality
I never got the hot chick in highschool
I always idolised them in their shorter skirts... long wavy hair and pretty smiles
I want my schoolgirl to be mature enough to know whats going on
I have no time nor inclination to "train" a virgin/newcomer
So too young a girl doesn't interest me
Young girls do interest me... the soft skin.. etc
But the reality is I prefer my women over 30

Now... since alot of young women get into the industry and alot of punters are older men
Are these ladies not catering to the young girl fantasy anyway by taking older men as clients?
I wonder how many have personal age limits they set... or do they just take the money ?